Frozen - For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)
Frozen - Zum ersten Mal seit langem (Reprise)
Frozen - For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)
Frozen - Por primera vez en la vida (Reprise)
Frozen - Pour la première fois depuis toujours (Reprise)
Frozen - Per la prima volta in eterno (Reprise)
フローズン - フォー・ザ・ファースト・タイム・イン・フォーエヴァー(リプライズ)
Frozen - Pela Primeira Vez em Sempre (Reprise)
Frozen - For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)
Frozen - För första gången i evighet (Reprise)
Frozen - For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)
安娜 :
Анна:
Anna :
- 你 用不着 保護 我
- не е нужно да ме защитаваш
- you don't have to protect me
- du behöver inte skydda mig
- 我 一點 也 不 害怕
- Изобщо не ме е страх
- I'm not afraid at all
– Jag är inte alls rädd
- 求 你 別 又 把 我 拒之門外
- Моля те, не ме изключвай отново
- please don't shut me out again
- snälla stäng mig inte ute igen
請別 甩 上門
Please don't slam the door
Snälla smäll inte igen dörren
你 不必 和 我 繼續 保持 距離
You don't have to keep your distance from me
因為 好久沒 在 生命 里 我 終於 理解 你
Because I haven't been in my life for a long time, I finally understand you
Eftersom jag inte har varit i mitt liv på länge så förstår jag dig äntligen
好久沒 在 我 生命 里 一 起來 解決問題
Long time no solution in my life
- 我們 可以 一起 從 山上 下去
- we can go down the mountain together
不必 活在 恐懼 里
Don't have to live in fear
因為 好久沒 在 生命 里 我 陪伴着 你
Because I haven't been in my life for a long time, I'm with you
艾莎 :
- 安娜 !
請回去 吧 你 有 生活
Please go back. You have a life.
快 享受 陽光 大門 都 打開 了
Come on, enjoy the sunshine. The doors are open.
- 我 知道
你 沒錯 但 別管 我
You're right, but leave me alone.
我 是 孤單 但 有 自由 生活
I am lonely but have a free life
快 離開 我 你 會 安全 的 多
Just leave me and you'll be much safer
安娜 ( 艾莎 ):
其實 你 說錯 ( 為 什麼 我 說錯 )
Actually, you're wrong.
我 想 你 沒有 聽說 過 ( 沒 聽 過 什麼 ?
I don't think you've ever heard of it (never heard of what?).
阿倫 戴爾 被 冰雪 淹沒
Arendelle is submerged in ice and snow
艾莎 / 安娜 :
- 什麼 ?
- 貌似 你 把 所有 的 地方 都 變成 了 …… 永恆 的 冬天 。
- It looks like you've turned every place into... Eternal Winter.
- 所有 地方 ?
- All the places?
- 沒事 的 , 只要 你 解凍 就行 。
- It's fine, as long as you defrost.
- 不 , 我 不能 , 我 不 知道 該 怎麼 解凍 。
- No, I can't. I don't know how to thaw it.
- 你 一定 能 。
- You must be able to.
我 知道 你 能 。
I know you can.
安娜 ( 艾莎 ):
因為 好久沒 在 生命 里 ( 我 真 太笨 能 去 哪裡 )
你 不 需要 再 恐懼 ( 逃不過 漫天 風暴 在 心裡 )
You don't need to be afraid anymore (I can't escape the storm in my heart)
我們 能 一起 的 努力 ( 解除 不了 詛咒 )
We can work together (can't lift the curse)
扭轉 風暴 的 痕迹 ( 安娜 請 你 別 再 錯 下去 )
Reversing the traces of the storm (Anna please don't miss it again)
別 恐慌 ( 充滿 恐懼 )
Don't panic (full of fear)
陽光 重臨 大地 ( 離開 這裡 )
Sunshine returns to the earth (leave here)
一起 面對 不要 放棄 ( 不 !
Face it together and don't give up (No!
一起 改變 寒冬 天氣
Let's change the winter weather together
一 起來 努力 就 可以
Let's work together
( 不 可以 !