美人鱼 - 林俊杰
Meerjungfrau - JJ Lin
Mermaid - JJ Lin
Sirène - JJ Lin
マーメイド - JJリン
我 在 沙滩 划个 圆圈
I circled the beach
属于 我们 安逸 世界
Belong to our comfortable world
不用 和 别人 连线
Don't need to connect with others
我 不管 你 来自 深渊
I don’t care if you come from the aby
也 不在乎 身上 的 鳞片
Don't care about the scales on the body
爱情 能 超越 一切
Love can transcend everything
只要 你 在 我 身边
As long as you are by my side
所有 蜚语 流言
All proverb rumors
完全 视而不见
Turn a blind eye
请 不要 匆匆 一面
Please don't rush
一 转身 就 沉入 海平线
Once turned, I sank into the Haiping line.
传说 中 你 为 爱 甘心 被 搁浅
Legend has it that you are stranded for love
我 也 可以 为 你 潜入 海 里面
I can also sneak into the sea for you.
怎么 忍心 断绝
How can I stop it?
忘记 我 不变 的 誓言
Vergiss meine unveränderlichen Gelübde
Forget my unchanging vows
我 眼泪 断了线
My tears broke the line
现实 里 有 了 我 对 你 的 眷恋
In reality, I have a crush on you.
我 愿意 化作 雕像 等 你 出现
I am willing to turn into a statue waiting for you to appear
再见 再也 不见
Goodbye, forever
心碎 了 飘荡 在 海边
Heart broken and wandering by the sea
你 抬头 就 看见
You look up when you look up
你 你 抬头 就 看见
You see it when you look up