马斯洛 的 需求 层次 理论
Maslow's hierarchy of needs
マズローの欲求階層説
是 一种 心理学 理论
هي نظرية نفسية
is a psychological theory
心理理論です
Это психологическая теория.
它 认为
It is believed that
それは考える
人类 的 需求 分为 五个 层次
Human needs are divided into five levels
激励 著 我们 的 行为
motivate our behavior
私たちの行動に動機を与える
Вдохновленные нашим поведением
1943年 , 马斯洛 在 研究 了
In 1943, Maslow studied
1943年、マズローが研究した
爱因斯坦 和 埃莉诺 ·罗斯福 等
Einstein and Eleanor Roosevelt etc.
アインシュタインやエレノア・ルーズベルトなど。
这些 杰出人物 之后 , 提出 了 他 的 理论
After these outstanding figures, he put forward his theories
これらの著名な人物の後、彼の理論を提唱する
首先 是 生理 需求
Physiological needs first
生理的欲求が第一
如 对 呼吸 、进食 、饮水 或 睡眠 的 需求
such as the need to breathe, eat, drink, or sleep
呼吸、食事、飲酒、または睡眠の必要性など
当 我们 感到 满足 , 感到 清醒
When we feel satisfied, when we feel sober.
満たされていると感じると、目が覚めます
吃饱喝足 的 时候
when you are full
満腹のとき
才 有 动力 继续 下 一 层次
Have the motivation to continue to the next level
次のレベルに進み続けるモチベーションを持つ
我们 现在 想要 安全
We now want to be safe.
所以 我们 努力 挣钱 , 积累 资源
So we try to earn money, accumulate resources.
寻求 可以 保护 我们 免受 危险 的 庇护所
Seek shelter that can protect us from danger
一旦 我们 感到 满足 和 安全
Once we feel fulfilled and safe.
満足感と安全を感じたら
我们 就 有 时间 去 思考
We'll have time to think.
私たちは考える時間があります
接下来 我们 想要 什么
what do we want next
私たちは次に何をしたいですか
在 第三 层次 的 需求 里
In the third level of needs
我们 寻求 爱 和 归属感
We seek love and belonging
我们 渴望 亲近 家人 和 朋友
We long to be close to family and friends.
渴望 融入 社会 或者 加入 团体
Desire to fit in, or join a group.
然而 当 我们 感觉 自己 完全 融入 到 一个 群体 时
However, when we feel like we're fully integrated into a group.
しかし、私たちがグループに完全に統合されていると感じるとき
我们 又 希望 自己 不同于 其他人
We, again, want to be different from the rest of the world.
みんなと違う存在になりたい
在 第四 层次 的 需求 里
ニーズの第 4 レベルでは
我们 寻求 尊重 、自信 和 同伴 的 认可
We seek respect, confidence, and the approval of our peers.
私たちは尊敬、信頼、仲間の承認を求めます
我们 想要 有所作为
we want to make a difference
私たちは違いを作りたいです
如果 我们 有钱
If we have the money.
お金があれば
我们 会 买 一块 高档 手表
We're gonna buy a fancy watch.
如果 我们 有 良好 的 思维
If we have good thoughts.
私たちが良い考えを持っていれば
我们 就 会 大量 写作 、思考 或 工作
We'd be writing or thinking or working a lot.
私たちは多くのことを書いたり、考えたり、働いたりします
对于 表现 和 竞争 的 动因 达到 了 最高
Motivation for performance and competition is at its highest
パフォーマンスと競争へのモチベーションは最高です
学生 , 运动员 和 发明家 尤其 如此
This is especially true for students, athletes and inventors
これは、学生、運動選手、発明家に特に当てはまります。
尼尔 ·阿姆斯特朗 甚至 飞上了 月球
Neil Armstrong even flew to the moon
只有 当 我们 呼吸 、饮水 、饮食 、睡眠 都 得到 满足
Only when we breathe, drink, eat, sleep, are we satisfied.
息を吸って、飲んで、食べて、寝て満足するときだけ
我们 感到 安全
私たちは安全だと感じます
在 团队 中 找到 归属感 的 时候
When you find a sense of belonging in a team
チームへの帰属意識を感じたとき
我们 才能 达到 第五层:
自我 价值 的 实现
self-realization
自己実現
现在 我们 可以 去 放松 , 去 创新
Now we can relax and innovate
今、私たちはリラックスして革新することができます
接纳 现实 , 回馈 社会
Accept the reality and give back to the society
現実を受け入れ、社会に還元する
或者 做 任何 我们 想 做 的 事情
Or do whatever it is we want to do.
または私たちがやりたいことは何でもします
除非 接下来 遇到 切实 的 麻烦
unless real trouble ensues
本当のトラブルが起きない限り
否则 不要 给 自己 太 多 的 压力
Otherwise, don't put too much pressure on yourself.
それ以外の場合は、自分に過度のプレッシャーをかけないでください
如果 你 是 一个 领导者
If you're a leader.
あなたがリーダーなら
并且 相信 这个 理论
and believe in the theory
そして理論を信じる
那 你 就 可以 用 它 来 激励 你 的 团队
Then you can use it to motivate your team
その後、それを使用してチームをやる気にさせることができます
首先 确定 每个 队员 都 能 吃饱
まず、各チーム メンバーが十分な量を食べていることを確認します。
然后 让 他们 感到 安心
安心感を与える
帮助 他们 融入 进 团体 中
help them integrate into the group
彼らがグループに溶け込むのを助ける
一旦 他们 找到 了 归属感
Once they find a sense of belonging
彼らが帰属意識を見つけたら
他们 就 会 脱颖而出 , 出类拔萃!
They will stand out and stand out!
彼らは際立って目立つでしょう!