How You Can Fall Asleep Faster
How You Can Fall Asleep Faster
**如何 快速 睡眠**
**How You Can Fall Asleep Faster**
**1. 创造 放松 时间**
**1. Create relaxation time**
在 睡觉 前 保留 至少 45分钟 至 1小时 来 放松 自己 :做 简单 的 深呼吸 ,让 你 的 全身 放松。
At least 45 minutes or an hour before sleep, first relax yourself. Take simple deep breaths, let your body relax.
**2、不要 一直 看 时间**
**2. Do not keep looking at the time**
2.時間をチェックしない
把 钟 从 你 床边 移开 ,事实上 ,如果 可能 ,把 钟 移出 房间 会 更好 ; 如果 是 闹钟 ,将 它 的 钟面 朝下。
Move your clock from your bedside; in fact, if possible, don't keep a clock in your bedroom; if it is an alarm clock, do not set it, and put it face down.
時計を枕元から離すか、可能であれば部屋の外に移動します。目覚まし時計の場合は、時計を下向きにします。
**3、温暖 舒适 的 房间**
**3. Warm and comfortable bedroom**
3\. 暖かく快適なお部屋
佈置 一个 舒适 的 房间 和 床 ,从 房间 温度 到 舒适 的 床单 、柔软 的 枕头 ,所有 的 东西 都 要是 你 喜欢 的。
Make your bedroom and bed very comfortable; from the room temperature to your bed sheets, soft pillows; everything in your bed must be your favorite.
**4、喝热 牛奶**
**4. Have a cup of warm milk**
晚饭 吃 得 太 少 或 吃 得 太 多 都 也 会 让 你 睡 不好。
Eating too little or too much at dinner time will affect your sleep; if you feel hungry, it is suggested you have a cup of warm milk a half hour before your bedtime; it will help your sleep.
如果 睡前 真的 有些 饿 ,建议 你 在 上床 前 的 半个 小时 ,喝一杯 温热 牛奶 ,对 促进 睡眠 很 有 帮助。
**5. Relaxing your mind with music**
**5、用 音乐 放松 心情**
Get away from noisy cars and TV; listen to light music; you can choose the music of nature, such as sounds from insects, birds, water, or wind, etc.; when you feel like you are in nature, it is easy to relax.
远离 车 、电视 嘈杂声 ,听些 轻音乐 ; 你 可以 选择 大自然 的 音乐 ,如 虫鸣 、鸟叫 、流水声 、风声 等 ,当 你 觉得 自己 置身于 大自然 时 ,就 比较 容易 放松 自己。
**6. Read a book**
**6、看书**
Read some easy prose or a novel are good choices; but don't read work related books or science fiction.
睡前 读点 轻松 的 散文 或 小说 都 很 好 ;最好 不要 看 与 工作 有关 的 书 或者 科幻小说。
**7. Take a hot bath**
Un ensayo o una novela alegre antes de acostarse está bien; es mejor evitar los libros relacionados con el trabajo o la ciencia ficción.
**7、泡个 热水澡**
Taking a 20 minute hot bath will help you to ease from a stressful day to a calm night.
7\. Date un baño caliente
泡 20分钟 的 热水澡 能 帮 你 从 充满 压力 的 一天 转变 为 平静 的 夜晚。
**8. Don't do any intensive exercise**
**8、别 做 激烈 运动**
Remember don't do any intensive exercise before sleep; but, you can do some simple stretches or yoga before bedtime, this will relax your muscles and relieve emotional tension.
8\. No hagas ejercicio extenuante
记得 睡前 不要 做太过 激烈 的 运动 ,但 在 睡 前 做 一些 简单 的 伸展 运 或 瑜珈 ,可以 让 你 松弛 肌肉 ,放松 情绪。
**When the above methods fail, should you to take medication?**
**当 上面 的 方法 都 失败 了 ,你 应该 吃药 吗?**
Generally speaking, doctors allow you to have sleeping pills or tranquilizers under the following conditions:
通常 医生 只 准许 在 下列 状况 下 吃 安眠药 或 镇定剂:
1. Long-distance travel – when you fly through different time zones, and you need a good rest.
1、长途旅行
2. If you are suddenly confronted with a major change – sudden sadness and/or stress, such that you are completely unable to sleep.
– 当 你 飞 到 不 同时 区 、又 需要 好好 休息 时。
**Consequences of taking an excessive amount of sleeping pills:**
2、突然 遭遇 重大 变故
If you take sleeping pills or tranquilizers more than one or two weeks, you may develop an addiction problem. So when you suffer from insomnia for over a month, you should seek professional help as soon as possible.
– 突然 而 来 的 悲伤 和 压力 ,使 你 完全 无法 入睡。
6、看书
**过度 吃 安眠药 的 后果**
**6. Read a book**
但是 如果 你 服用 安眠药 、镇定剂 超过 1星期 或 2星期 ,就 可能 会 有 上瘾 的 问题。
睡前 读点 轻松 的 散文 或 小说 都 很 好 ;最好 不要 看 与 工作 有关 的 书 或者 科幻小说。
所以 ,当 无法 入睡 的 困扰 超过 1个 月 ,就 应该 尽快 寻找 专业 治疗。
Read some easy prose or a novel are good choices; but don't read work related books or science fiction.