中文 播客 第十四 集
Chinesischer Podcast Episode 14
Chinese Podcast Episode 14
Podcast chino Episodio 14
Podcast chinois Episode 14
中国語ポッドキャスト第14話
Chinese podcast aflevering 14
Podcast chinês - Episódio 14
Китайский подкаст Эпизод 14
对话 #56
A: 喂?
A: Hello?
B: 请问 高 大中 在 吗?
B: Excuse me, is Gao Dazhong here?
A: 我 就是。
A: I am.
你 是 哪位?
Who are you?
B: 大中 ,我 是 张友生。
B: Dazhong, I am Zhang Yousheng.
A: 啊 ! 小张!
A: Ah! Xiao Zhang!
你好!
Hello!
有事吗?
What's up?
B: 没有 事。
B: Nothing.
好久不见 ,所以 我 想 给 你 打 一 个 电话 ,问 一下 你 怎么样。
Long time no see, so I want to give you a call and ask how you are.
A: 我 很 忙。
A: I'm very busy.
这个 星期 有 三个 考试。
There are three exams this week.
昨天 考了 一个 ,今天 考了 一个 ,明天 还要 考 一个。
Gestern habe ich einen Test gemacht, heute habe ich einen Test gemacht, und morgen werde ich einen weiteren Test machen.
I took one test yesterday, one test today, and another test tomorrow.
B: 明天 的 考试 在 上午 还是 下午?
B: Is tomorrow's exam in the morning or afternoon?
A: 在 上午。
A: In the morning.
B: 考试 以后 ,你 要 做 什么?
B: What are you going to do after the exam?
想 不想 去 喝 一 杯 咖啡?
Would you like to have a cup of coffee?
A: 对不起 ,我 下午 还有 两 节 课。
A: Sorry, I have two classes in the afternoon.
B: 那 你 什么 时候 有空?
B: Then when are you free?
A: 我 星期五 以后 才 有空 。
A: I'm free after Friday.
这个 周末 我 没有 事 ,我要 在家 看书 、睡觉。
This weekend I have nothing to do, I'm going to stay home, read and sleep.
B: 我 女朋友 和 我 星期六 下午 要 去 看 电影 ,你 想 不想 和 我们 一起 去?
B: My girlfriend and I are going to the movies on Saturday afternoon, do you want to come with us?
A: 你们 想 看 哪个 电影?
A: Which movie do you want to watch?
B: 我们 想 看 《一九一一》。
B: We want to watch 1911.
A: 别去 看 这个 电影。
A: Sehen Sie sich diesen Film nicht an.
A: Don't go to this movie.
我 哥哥 昨天 去 看 了 这个 电影 ,他 很 不 喜欢 ,他 觉得 这个 电影 很 没有 意思。
My brother went to see this movie yesterday, he didn't like it very much, he thought the movie was very boring.
B: 你 不想 看 这个 电影 吗?
B: Don't you want to watch this movie?
A: 对!
A: Yes!
你 和 你 女朋友 去 吧!
You and your girlfriend go!
B: 那 我 和 我 女朋友 看 了 电影 以后 想来 你家 找 你 ,可以 吗?
B: Then my girlfriend and I want to come to your house to see you after watching the movie, is that okay?
A: 可以!
A: Yes!
你们 几点 来?
What time are you coming?
B: 你 要 我们 几点 来?
B: What time do you want us to come?
B: A que horas queres que cheguemos?
A: 你们 四点半 来 吧!
A: Come at four thirty!
B: 四点半?
B: Half past four?
没 问题!
no problem!
...... Mmm,大 中 ,我 女朋友 认识 一个 漂亮 的 女孩,
...... Mmm, Dazhong, my girlfriend knows a beautiful girl,
她 很 想 认识 你。
She would love to meet you.
她 可 不 可以 和 我们 一起 来?
Can she come with us?
A: 你 要 给 我 介绍 女朋友 吗?
A: Do you want to introduce me to a girlfriend?
R: Vais apresentar-me à tua namorada?
B: 对。
B: Right.
这位 李小姐 很漂亮!
This Miss Li is very beautiful!
A : 太好了!
A: Great!
星期六 下午 四点半 在 我 家 见。
See you at my house on Saturday afternoon at 4:30.