第 五十 堂
Lesson 50
Cinquantième église
홀 50
第五十堂
新年
New Year
新年 喎 , 講 啲 好 意頭 嘅 嘢 啦 。
It's New Year, let's talk about some auspicious things.
梗係 啦 !
Of course!
好似 今年 咁 , 希望 樣樣 都 如意 , 個個 都 發財 丫 !
Just like this year, I hope everything goes well and everyone becomes rich!
你 講 得 啱 。
You said it right.
即係 萬事如意 、 恭喜發財 丫 嘛 !
That means everything goes smoothly, and congratulations on becoming rich!
大家 都 咁 中意 聽 。
Everyone likes to hear that.
總之 係 新年 快樂 啦 !
In short, Happy New Year!
練習 一 翻譯
Practice translation.
我 希望 遲啲 買 一 件 新 褸 。
I hope to buy a new jacket later.
公司 名 梗係 要 好 意頭 啦 。
The company name must have a good meaning.
呢 間 茶樓 嘅 點心 做 得 好 好 。
The dim sum at this teahouse is made very well.
你 上次 係 一九九七 年 返 香港 嘅 。
You returned to Hong Kong in 1997 last time.
冇 病 冇 痛 咪 好 囉 , 發唔 發財 唔緊要 嘅 。
If you're not sick or in pain, whether you become rich or not doesn't matter.