第 七十二 堂
72nd Lesson
Salle 72
唔好 發脾氣
Don't get angry.
你 終於 肯 嚟 見 我 啦 咩 ?
You finally came to see me, huh?
點解 連 我 大哥 嘅 喜酒 都 唔 嚟 飲 呀 ?
Why didn't you come to drink at my older brother's wedding?
唔好 發脾氣 啦 , 聽 我 解釋 先 啦 , 好 唔 好 ?
Don't get angry, let me explain first, okay?
乜嘢 理由 咁 重要 呀 ?
Why is this reason so important?
我 喺 班 親戚 面前 好 冇面 㗎 嘛 !
I have lost face in front of our relatives!
你 咁 唔 講 道理 㗎 !
You are being unreasonable!
咁 等 你 嬲 完 先至 傾 啦 !
Then let's talk after you calm down!
練習 一 翻譯
Practice translating again.
阿玉 , 你 肯 唔 肯 同 我 結婚 呀 ?
Ah Yu, will you marry me?
今晚 睇 完 戲 先至 食飯 丫 。
Let's have dinner after watching the movie tonight.
佢 冇 理由 發 咁 耐 脾氣 㗎 喎 。
There is no reason for him to be angry for so long.
唔好 搞錯 解釋 同 翻譯 喎 。
Don't confuse explanation with translation.
我 個 女 好 中意 喺 啲 朋友仔 面前 扮 明星 㗎 。
My daughter loves to play the star in front of her friends.