第 六十二 堂
Lesson 62
攞 錢
Getting money
你 知 唔 知道 銀行 幾點鐘 開門 呀 ?
Do you know what time the bank opens?
八點半 就 開 㗎 喇 。
It opens at half past eight.
你 冇 哂 錢 嗱 ?
Don't you have any money?
冇 哂 喇 。
No, I don't.
因為 我 重 未 買 夠 手信 丫 嘛 。
Because I haven't bought enough souvenirs yet.
所以 要 再 去 銀行 攞 錢 喇 。
So I have to go to the bank to get money.
而家 唔係 好 夜 啫 , 有啲 找換店 重 未 閂門 㗎 。
Right now it's not very late, some currency exchange shops haven't closed yet.
係 咩 ?
Really?
咁 不如 你 去 換 錢 丫 。
Then why don't you go exchange some money?
練習 一 翻譯
Practice translation
啲 銀行 閂 哂 門 , 因為 係 中午 丫 嘛 。
The banks are closed because it's noon.
快 啲 搵 間 找換店 換 錢 先 啦 。
Hurry up and find a currency exchange shop to exchange money.
你 去 法國 嗰陣 , 記得 買 啲 手信 呀 。
When you go to France, remember to buy some souvenirs.
呢 隻 雞 又 肥 又 大 , 食 一半 就 夠 喇 。
This chicken is both fat and big, eating half of it is enough.
我 重 未 借 過 書 , 駛 唔駛 畀 錢 㗎 ?
I've never borrowed a book before, do I need to pay for it?