第 九十三 堂
Lesson 93
Pabellón 93
Quatre-vingt-treizième église
ホール93
Salão 93
第九十三堂
肥佬
Fat man
gras
德仔 , 聽講 你 考 到 車牌 啦 喎 。
Dude, I heard you passed your driving test.
肥佬 咗 三 次 , 正常人 都 會 考 到 㗎 啦 。
After three tries, any normal person would pass.
咁 你 咪 同 女友 去 邊度 拍拖 都 得 囉 。
So now you can take your girlfriend anywhere on a date.
唉 ( hei4 ) , 唔好 提 啦 !
Sigh, don't even mention it!
我 簡直 發 咗 一 場 惡夢 。
I had a nightmare.
究竟 咩嘢 事 呀 ?
What happened?
上 個 禮拜 因為 超時 泊車 , 畀 人 罰 咗 錢 , 早 兩 日 就 連 架 新 車 都 撞 爛 埋 添 。
Last week, I got fined for parking overtime, and then two days ago, I accidentally crashed my brand new car.
我 一早 都 勸 你 買 二手車 㗎 啦 。
I told you to buy a used car.
而家 車 又 拖 走 咗 , 女朋友 又 唔 睬 我 喇 。
Now my car got towed, and my girlfriend is ignoring me.
咁 真係 喊 都 無謂 啦 。
It's useless to cry about it.
練習 一 翻譯
Practice translation
我 個 女 淨係 掛 住 上網 睇 啲 無謂 嘢 。
My girl is only interested in browsing meaningless things online.
如果 你 考 到 大學 , 我 就 送 嗰 部 手機 畀 你 丫 。
If you get into university, I'll buy you that phone.
你哋 拍 咗 拖 咁 耐 , 打算 幾時 結婚 呀 ?
How long are you planning to date before getting married?
你 簡直 係 一 個 唔 講 道理 嘅 人 嚟 㗎 。
You're simply unreasonable.
佢 一 表演 完 , 個個 都 即刻 起身 同 拍手 。
After his performance, everyone immediately stood up and applauded.