第 九十六 堂
Lesson 96
ホール96
第九十六堂
孭鑊
Stir-frying wok
你 喺 公司 連續 孭 咗 兩 次 鑊 , 係咪 想 炒魷魚 呀 ?
You’ve been stir-frying twice in the company, are you trying to get fired?
你 以為 我 專登 㗎 ?
Do you think I specifically intended to?
其實 我 負責 嘅 嘢 越嚟越 多 , 壓力 重 好 大 添 㗎 !
Actually, the responsibilities on my plate keep increasing and the pressure is getting heavier!
咁 即係 你 辦事 能力 高 , 你 上司 又 賞識 你 啦 。
Well, that means you have good work ability and your supervisor appreciates you.
而家 我 幾乎 日日 都 加班 , 咁 做嘢 法 , 就算 係 超人 都 會 做 到 黐線 啦 。
Nowadays, I work overtime almost every day. With this pace, even Superman would feel overwhelmed.
我 建議 你 禮拜六 去 郊外 , 散 吓 心 輕鬆 吓 , 返嚟 嗰陣 包保 你 成 個 醒神 哂 㗎 。
I suggest you go to the countryside on Saturday, unwind and relax. When you return, you will feel refreshed.
練習 一 翻譯
Practice translation
我 勸 咗 你 去 巴士站 等 車 㗎 , 喺 郊外 好 難 截 的士 㗎 。
I advised you to wait for the bus at the bus stop, it's difficult to flag down a taxi in the countryside.
做 嘢 做 得 辛苦 嗰陣 , 我 一 放工 就 去 游水 輕鬆 吓 。
When work gets tough, I go swimming right after work to relax.
我 喺 大學 識 嗰個 死黨 , 專登 喺 外國 返嚟 飲 我 嘅 喜酒 㗎 。
I met that old friend in university, specifically came back from abroad to attend my wedding banquet.
呢個 人 黐線 嘅 , 唔好 睬 佢 呀 。
That person is unreliable, don't pay attention to him.
雖然 佢 好 叻 , 但係 冇 人 賞識 佢 。
Although he is talented, no one appreciates him.