第 九十二 堂
Lesson 92
Salle 92
投訴
Complaint
你 今日 精神 唔係 幾 好 喎 , 面色 咁 差 嘅 ?
Why do you look so tired and pale today?
對 眼 重 紅 哂 添 。
My eyes are bloodshot.
唔 差 就 假 啦 , 上 個 周末 晚晚 都 聽 到 啲 噪音 , 嘈 到 我 瞓 唔 到 覺 呀 。
It's not just that, last weekend I heard noises every night, it was so loud that I couldn't sleep.
環境 污染 的確 係 好 討厭 嘅 , 有 人 開 P 咩 ?
Environmental pollution is indeed annoying, is someone playing mahjong?
定係 開 雀局 呀 ?
Or are they playing cards?
兩樣 都 唔係 , 係 個 鄰居 隻 狗 亂 咁 吠 就 真 !
Neither, it's the neighbor's dog barking uncontrollably!
咁 你 失眠 , 肯定 好 辛苦 喇 。
That must be really difficult for you with insomnia.
我 初時 諗 住 當 聽 唔 到 㗎 咋 , 最後 真係 忍受 唔 住 , 就 去 咗 投訴 喇 。
At first, I thought I could ignore it, but in the end, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I went to make a complaint.
練習 一 翻譯
Practice translation
我 最 討厭 去 街市 買餸 。
I really hate going to the wet market.
呢 座 大廈 附近 嘅 環境 好 靚 。
The surroundings of this building are really beautiful.
頭先 你 喺 郵局 寄 唔 寄 到 信 呀 ?
Did you manage to send the letter at the post office earlier?
今日 天氣 咁 差 , 不如 下 個 周末 先 行山 啦 。
The weather is so bad today, why not go hiking next weekend instead?
我 隻 狗 連 見 到 壞人 嗰陣 , 都 唔 識得 吠 㗎 喎 。
My dog doesn't even bark when he sees a bad person.