搵食
Make a living
搵食
「 奶茶 凍 咖啡 ? 」
milk tea|frozen|coffee
鴛鴦 檸檬茶 外賣 拎 上 電單車 。
Yuan Yang|lemon tea||||
Yuanyang Lemon Tea Takeaway on a motorcycle.
今年 又 有 疫情 外面 咁 熱 你 想 點樣 呢 ?
|||pandemic|||||||
There is another epidemic this year. What do you think of the heat outside?
攞 個 電話 出嚟 撳 下 掣 又 做乜 要 出街 呢 ?
||||press||button|||||
Why do you need to go out when you have to get a phone or press the button?
打開 個 APP 畀 你 揀 想 食 早餐 午餐 晚餐 。
坐低 得閒 埋嚟 睇睇 揀 下 呢 間 嗰 間 邊 間 。
|when free|come over|||||this place||||
Sit down and take a look at the other side of the room.
凌晨 時間 碰 下 運氣 睇 下 邊 間 仲係 未 閂 。
early morning||hit|||||||||
It's early in the morning, so let's take a look around and see what's left on the clock.
快 啲 啦 過 咗 十 點 佢 就 唔 會 幫 你 落單 。
Come on, after 10 o'clock, she won't help you out.
每 日 公司 做嘢 咁 攰 好多時 九點 先 放工 。
Every day, the company is so tired that they finish work at 9:00 a.m. for a lot of the time.
可以 嗌 埋 嘢食 陣間 返 屋企 唔好 嘥 嗰 一 個 鐘 。
|order food|together||later||||||||
You can quarrel and go back to your house without wasting a minute.
香港 九龍 新界 都 咁 方便 點樣 嗌 都 得 。
||New Territories|||||||
Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories are all so convenient. How can you quarrel?
星期一 二 三四 五 六 都 有 唔少得 星期日 。
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and, not least, Sundays.
後生仔 傾 下 計 啦 我 見 你 咁 勤力 。
I can see that you are working so hard.
每 日 戴 晒 口罩 送 外賣 呢 我 有 叫 嚟 食 。
||wear||||||||||
聽講 你 頭先 返 完 學 都 冇 返 到 屋企 。
依家 又 排隊 等 單 , 你 冇 做 功課 就 知 死 !
||waiting in line|||||||||
We have to queue up for the bill again, and you know you are dead if you have not done your homework!
咩 話 !
What are you saying!|
屋企人 做嘢 揾錢 你 希望 都 幫手 ?
You want to help people make money in the housing market?
因為 爸爸 媽媽 辛苦 做嘢 養活 一 家 咁 多口 ?
|||||support||||
Because mom and dad work so hard to feed the family?
月尾 睇 下 個 銀包 得 返 啲 銀仔 你 點樣 維持 生計 ?
所以 你 細細個 就 要 識 照顧 自己 香港 乜嘢 都 貴 。
慢慢 你 就 會 習慣 香港 人 做嘢 嘅 節奏 。
||||get used to|||||
Slowly, you will get used to the rhythm of Hong Kong people's work.
你 一 個 肥仔 做 得 兩 年 我 包保 你 會 瘦 。
|||chubby boy|||||||||
You've been a fat kid for two years, and I guarantee you'll lose weight.
香港 人 平均 工時 講 緊 每 個 星期 四十八 個 鐘 。
The average working hours of Hong Kong people are said to be 48 hours a week.
仲 有 好多 朝九晚九 未 做 晒 都 唔使旨意 放工 。
There are so many people who have not yet finished their 9 to 9 work, and they do not have to leave work at will.
廣東話 係 比較 難 學 香港 人 又 比較 涼薄 。
Cantonese is more difficult to learn and Hong Kong people are cooler.
但係 嚟 咗 就 要 適應 唔好 用 你 把 尺 去 量度 。
唔同 嘅 人 有 唔同 原因 你 終於 嚟 到 香港 。
咁 就 疊 埋 心水 融入 香港 睇 下 咩嘢 叫做 劏房 。
細路 一 日 一 日 長大 , 最 緊要 唔好 驚 會 失敗 。
就算 唔 識路 又 唔 識 講 你 都 試 下 多 啲 落街 。
講 錯 唔好 怕 , 下次 講 返 啱 就 得 啦 。
最 怕 你 睇 錯 地址 送 錯 外賣 噉 就 唔好 喇 。