星期日 嘅 沙灘
Sunday beach
Playa del domingo
A praia de domingo
星期日 嘅 沙灘
今日 係 星期日 。
我 拎 住 我 部 相機 , 搭 咗 巴士 去 淺水灣 。
I carried my camera and took a bus to Repulse Bay.
佢 喺 香港島 , 係 一 個 好多 人 識 嘅 沙灘 。
It is on Hong Kong Island and is a beach well known to many people.
我 之前 揾 過 佢 嘅 相 , 嗰度 好 靚 㗎 , 我 好 鍾意 , 我 想 去 嗰度 好 耐 㗎 喇 。
I've looked at her before, she looks good there, I like it, I want to go there, it's a good deal.
我 住 喺 上環 , 搭 巴士 要 一 個 鐘 。
我 朝早 九點鐘 出 門口 , 十 點鐘 去到 。
I left the gate at 9 am and arrived at 10 am.
今日 天氣 好 好 , 少少 熱 , 有 風 嗰陣 , 都 幾 舒服 。
The weather today is fine, a little hot, with a breeze over there, and it is quite comfortable.
天空 有 太陽 , 冇 乜 雲 , 好 藍 , 好 靚 。
The sky is sunny, no clouds, so blue and pretty.
我 用 相機 影 咗 今日 第 一 張 相 。
I took the first picture of the day with the camera.
沙灘 有 好多 人 , 有人 游水 , 有人 踢波 , 有人 瞓覺 。
There were so many people on the beach, some swimming, some playing soccer, some sleeping.
嗰度 又 有 好多 小朋友 , 我 見 到 有 一啲 女仔 玩 沙 , 有 一啲 男仔 玩 水 。
There were so many children there, and I saw some girls playing in the sand and some boys playing in the water.
有 一 個 女仔 問 : 「 你 估 水 入面 有冇 魚 ? 」
A girl asked, "Do you think there are any fish in the water? "
佢 個 朋友仔 答 佢 : 「 我 唔知 !
我 淨係 知 海 入面 冇 雀仔 。 」
I know that there are no birds in the sea. I am not a finch."
我 又 聽 到 有 人 唱歌 , 我 聽 唔 明 佢 唱 緊 乜嘢 。
佢 唱 得 好 好聽 。
「 哎吔 ! 」
我 突然 聽到 一 個 男仔 叫 —— 佢 跌 親 啊 。
唔 知道 佢 痛 唔 痛 呢 ?
我 見 佢 冇 喊 , 好 叻 噉 企 咗 起身 。
I saw that he did not shout, so he got up.
佢 媽媽 跑 去 問 佢 : 「 你 有冇 事 啊 ? 」
His mother ran to him and asked him, "What's the matter with you? "
個 男仔 大聲 噉 答 : 「 冇事 ! 」
「 我 好 鍾意 沙灘 , 我 想 日日 都 嚟 玩 啊 ! 」
「 噉樣 , 好 啦 , 我哋 聽日 再 嚟 玩 吖 。 」
"Okay, we'll come back later. We'll play again when we hear."
「 好嘢 ! 」
佢哋 喺度 笑 , 我 都 喺度 笑 , 然後 幫 佢哋 影 咗 一 張 相 。
They laughed, I laughed, and then I took a picture of them.
返 到 屋企 之後 , 我 望 住 佢哋 張 相 ——
我 都 好 鍾意 沙灘 , 我 都 想 再 去 一 次 淺水灣 啊 。