伏匿匿
Voluntarily
ocultación
「 我 唔見咗 嘢 啊 !
"I haven't seen anything.
佢 走 咗 去 邊 啊 ?
Where did he go?
你哋 見 唔 見 到 啊 ? 」
Have you seen them? "I don't know.
「 我 係 小草 , 我 喺度 搵 緊 一 樣 嘢 , 你哋 見 到 嘅話 同 返 我 講 吖 。 」
"I'm Grass. I'm looking for something here. Tell me if you see it. I'm here."
「 係 唔係 細妹 拎走 咗 ?
"Is she the one who took her?
又 冇 喎 。
I don't think so.
係 喎 , 我 今日 有 玩 玩具 , 可能 喺 玩具箱 。 」
I am playing with toys today, probably in the toy box. I may be in the toy box."
小草 喊 住 噉 講 : 「 唔喺 呢度 , 又 唔喺 我 個 袋 度 。
Grass shouted and said, "Not here, not in my pocket.
你 去 咗 邊 啊 ?
我 搵 咗 你 成日 喇 , 出嚟 啦 ! 」
I've been looking for you all day. Come on out! "I've been looking for you all day.
「 冇 可能 㗎 !
"It's not possible!
我 要 搵 多 次 , 搵 多 次 玩具箱 。
I have to look for the toy box many times.
喺 唔 喺 書 下面 啊 ?
Is it under the book?
都 係 冇 啊 ! 」
小草 喺度 行 嚟 行 去 , 都 係 搵 唔 到 。
Grass is nowhere to be found.
小草 嘅 婆婆 喺 公園 搵 到 一 樣 嘢 , 係 一 個 搖搖 。
Weed's mother-in-law found something in the park, and she gave it a shake.
婆婆 拎 住 個 搖搖 開始 玩 , 佢 識 好多 花式 。
My mother-in-law started to play with a rocker, and she knew a lot of tricks.
婆婆 一 返 到 屋企 , 小草 見到 佢 就 跑 去 抱住 婆婆 。
As soon as Granny came back to the house, when Xiao Cao saw her, she ran and hugged her.
小草 一路 想 搵 嘅 係 搖搖 , 而 婆婆 幫 佢 拎 咗 返嚟 。
婆婆 : 「 小草 , 你 係咪 好 鍾意 呢個 搖搖 ?
Granny: "Grass, do you like this rocker?
我 想 玩 一陣 啊 。 」
小草 好 開心 搵返 個 搖搖 , 所以 都 想 同 婆婆 一齊 玩 。
Grass was so happy to find a rocking chair that she wanted to play with her mother-in-law.
婆婆 玩 到 唔 肯 停 , 小草 望 住 婆婆 , 扁 晒 嘴 噉 , 唉 !
Granny would not stop playing, and Little Grass looked at Granny and flattened her lips!
「 我 好 想 玩 啊 , 我 都 未 玩 過 ! 」