等 你 捉 到 我 先 啦 !
Wait for you to catch me first!
まず私を捕まえるまで待って!
等你捉到我先啦 !
「 大家 好 啊 !
"Hello, everyone!
「皆さん、こんにちは!
我 係 二筒 。
I am Erzhu.
私は2番目のバレルだ。
佢 係 我 嘅 主人 , 叫 三萬 。
He is my master, named Sanwan.
彼は私の師匠で、サン・ワンと呼ばれている。
佢 成日 都 叫 我 同 佢 玩 , 但係 我 都 係 唔 睬 佢 。
She asks me to play with her all the time, but I just ignore her.
我 好 眼瞓 啊 , 瞓 一陣 先 。 」
I'm so sleepy, I'll sleep for a while.
「 佢 叫 我 坐 喺到 , 噉 我 都 聽 佢 講 , 坐 喺度 。 」
She told me to sit here, and I listened to her and sat here." I listened to him and sat there."
係 啊 !
二筒 坐 咗 喺度 啊 , 一陣 囉 。
He's been sitting there for a while.
跟住 佢 又 去 咗 邊 啊 ?
唉 ⋯⋯
Oh...
「 想 捉 我 ?
"Trying to catch me?
好 難 啊 。
It's so hard.
我 跳 , 又 想 嚟 多 次 ?
How many times do I want to come back?
我 又 跳 ! 」
I'm jumping again!
三萬 想 捉 住 二 筒 。
Sanwan is trying to catch the second cylinder.
二筒 亂 跑 , 跳 嚟 跳去 。
Run around, come and go.
「 捉 我 唔 到 哩 ?
"How come I'm not here?
等 我 靜雞雞 行 出去 先 。 」
I'll wait for the quiet chicken to go out first. "I'll be quiet."
二筒 行 緊 嗰陣 , 佢 心入面 講 : 「 你 睇 我 唔 到 , 你 睇 我 唔 到 ⋯⋯ 」
Over there, he said, "You don't see me, you don't see me..."
三萬 見到 二 筒 喇 , 佢 行 過去 想 捉 住 二 筒 , 二 筒 好 快 噉 跑 走 咗 。
跑 跑 下 , 二筒 見 到 有 樣 嘢 好 搞笑 , 玩 咗 一 粒 鐘 。
Running down, I saw something funny and played a bell.
跟住 二筒 真係 跑 咗 出去 , 然後 仲 見 到 隻 蝸牛 。
二筒 好 鍾意 同 人 比賽 , 想 睇 下 同 蝸牛 邊個 行 得 快 啲 。
I like to race with others, I would like to see how fast the snails can move.
「 你 行 快 啲 啦 , 等 你 等 到 想 瞓 喇 。 」
"Hurry up, I'm waiting for you to fall asleep."
二筒 又 見 到 隻 雞 , 佢哋 諗 住 玩 跳舞 比賽 。
The two saw a chicken again, and they were in the mood for a dance contest.
你哋 睇 到 二筒 笑 得 噉 開心 , 就 知 佢 贏 咗 喇 。
You can tell he has won when he is smiling happily.
三萬 見到 二筒 返 咗 嚟 、 瞓 咗 喺度 。
三萬 諗 住 去 同 二筒 玩 。
Thirty thousand men took an easy time to go to play with Ertan.
點知 ⋯⋯
Point of view...
「 你 想 同 我 玩 啊 ?
"Do you want to play with me?
等 你 捉 到 我 先 喇 ! 」
Wait till you catch me first! "La."