我 有 一 隻 狗
I have a dog.
我有一只狗
我 同 家姐 有 一 隻 狗仔 , 我哋 去 行街 嗰陣 , 會 拖 住 狗仔 一齊 行 。
My sister and I have a puppy. When we go for a walk, we would hold the puppy and walk together.
佢 真係 好 可愛 , 啲 人 好 鍾意 走 過嚟 同 佢 玩 , 佢 都 好 鍾意 同 啲 人 玩 。
It is really cute. People love to come over and play with it, and it enjoys playing with people too.
我哋 叫 狗仔 做 小高 。
We call the puppy Xiao Gao.
我哋 同 小高 去 唔同 嘅 地方 , 等 佢 跑 嚟 跑 去 , 跳 嚟 跳 去 , 一齊 打波 , 一齊 玩 。
We take Xiao Gao to different places, let it run around, jump around, play together, and hit the ball together.
我哋 一齊 去 公園 , 一齊 去 行山 , 一齊 去 海邊 。
We go to the park together, go hiking together, and go to the beach together.
小高 好 鍾意 去 海邊 , 因為 跑 完 可以 去 游水 。
Xiao Gao loves going to the beach because it can swim after running around.
由 頭 濕 到 落 腳 , 好 好玩 , 不過 媽媽 話 游 完 水 之後 要 沖涼 , 我 同 小高 都 唔 鍾意 沖涼 。
From head to toe, it's really fun, but my mom says we need to shower after swimming. Both Xiao Gao and I don't like showering.
小高 口渴 , 我 畀 水 佢 飲 ; 佢 肚餓 , 我 揾 嘢 畀 佢 食 。
Xiao Gao is thirsty, so I give it water to drink. When it's hungry, I find something for it to eat.
我 畀 我 啲 飯 佢 食 , 仲 有 菜 同埋 肉 。
I give it my food, and there's also vegetables and meat.
我 畀 朱古力 同埋 提子 小高 食 , 小高 唔 食 , 佢 話 : 「 我 唔 食 得 , 食 咗 會 肚痛 㗎 。 」
I give Xiao Gao chocolate and grapes to eat, but it doesn't eat them. It says, "I can't eat them, I will have stomachache."
我 話 : 「 我 知道 喇 , 對唔住 。 」
I say, "I know, sorry."
如果 小高 大聲 叫 , 好 嘈 , 我 會 同 佢 講 : 「 噉樣 唔得 㗎 , 會 嘈 住 隔籬 嘅 婆婆 。
If Xiao Gao barks loudly, it's very noisy. I will tell it, "That's not allowed, it will disturb our neighbor."
不如 做 隻 叻叻狗 , 聽 我 講 , 坐 好 , 坐定定 郁 都 唔郁 。 」
It's better to be a good dog, listen to me, sit down, and sit still.
跟住 我 一定 會 畀 啲 狗餅 佢 食 , 話 畀 佢 知 佢 係 一 隻 叻叻狗 。
Then I will definitely give it dog treats, so it knows it is a good dog.