呢個 係 我 哥哥
This is my older brother.
Ese es mi hermano
呢個 係 我 哥哥
呢個 係 我 哥哥 , 佢 叫 明仔 , 而家 四 年班 。
This is my older brother, his name is Ming Zai, and he is currently in fourth grade.
呢個 係 我 , 我 而家 一 年班 。
This is me, I am currently in first grade.
我哋 都 係 喺 沙田 返學 。
We all go to school in Sha Tin.
朝早 八點 , 我哋 都 要 一齊 返學 。
We all have to go to school together at eight o'clock in the morning.
我 自己 著衫 。
I dress myself.
哥哥 幫 我 著 鞋 。
My brother helps me put on my shoes.
我哋 一齊 出去 。
We go out together.
哥哥 同 我 一齊 踩 單車 。
My brother and I ride bikes together.
哥哥 睇 好 大 本 嘅 書 , 本 書 講 雀仔 。
My brother is reading a big book, the book is about birds.
我 都 好 鍾意 雀仔 , 我 鍾意 同 哥哥 一齊 睇 呢 本 書 。
I also really like birds, I like reading this book with my brother.
哥哥 好 鍾意 喺 本 書 入面 寫字 。
My brother really likes writing in the book.
呢個 係 我 嘅 書包 仔 , 入面 有 一 支 鉛筆 。
This is my book bag, there is a pencil inside.
哎呀 !
Oh no!
今日 我 唔記得 帶 擦膠 呀 !
Today I forgot to bring an eraser!
三點鐘 放學 , 哥哥 鍾意 同 三 個 好 朋友 一齊 去 公園 打波 。
School ends at three o'clock, my brother likes to go to the park with his three good friends to play ball.
我 喺 公園 坐低 , 睇 哥哥 同 佢 啲 朋友 一齊 打波 。
I sit in the park and watch my brother play ball with his friends.
哥哥 入波 , 我 拍手 。
When my brother scores, I clap my hands.
今日 好 熱 , 哥哥 買 雪條 畀 我哋 食 。
It's really hot today, my brother buys ice popsicles for us to eat.
佢 買 咗 五 條 , 我 、 哥哥 、 同埋 佢 三 個 好 朋友 , 個個 都 有得 食 , 一 人 一 條 。
He bought five popsicles, one for me, one for my brother, and one for each of his three friends.
我 同 哥哥 講 : 「 多謝 哥哥 ! 」
I said to my older brother, "Thank you, big brother!"
六點 喇 , 要 返 屋企 食飯 喇 !
It's already six o'clock, let's go home to eat!
我 同 哥哥 講 : 「 哥哥 !
I said to my older brother, "Big brother!
要 返 屋企 食飯 喇 !
Let's go home to eat!
爸爸 媽媽 等 緊 我哋 㗎 !
Mom and dad are waiting for us!
哥哥 同 佢 啲 朋友 講 : 「 拜拜 ! 」
My older brother said to his friends, "Goodbye!"
跟住 哥哥 拖 住 我 一齊 行 返 屋企 。
Then my older brother took my hand and we walked home together.