貓貓 唔見 咗
The cat is missing.
Kitty, no te estoy viendo.
猫猫唔见咗
我 朝早 起身 , 貓貓 冇 同 我 講 「 早晨 」 。
I woke up early in the morning, but the cat didn't say "good morning" to me.
「 貓貓 早晨 ! 」
"Good morning, cat!"
我 聽 唔到 貓貓 講 「 早晨 」 。
I couldn't hear the cat say "good morning".
貓貓 唔見 咗 。
The cat is missing.
「 係唔係 你 肚餓 , 食咗 貓貓 啊 ? 」
"Are you hungry, cat? Did you eat it?"
衣櫃 話 : 「 我 鍾意 食 衫 同埋 褲 , 唔 食 貓貓 㗎 喎 。 」
The wardrobe said, "I like to eat clothes and pants, not cats."
我 拉開 佢 個 口 , 唔見 貓貓 。
I opened its mouth, but couldn't see the cat.
「 唔好意思 …… 」
"I'm sorry..."
「 貓貓 一定 係 去咗 街 , 我 要 出去 揾 佢 。 」
"The cat must have gone out, I'll go out and look for it."
門 話 : 「 你 冇 鎖匙 , 唔俾 出去 喎 。 」
The door said, "You don't have the key, I won't let you out."
我 聽到 , 有啲 唔開心 。
I heard it and felt a little upset.
門 跟住 話 : 「 貓貓 都 冇 鎖匙 , 佢 都 出 唔 到 去 㗎 。 」
Then the door said, "The cat doesn't have the key either, it can't go out."
「 係 喎 ! 」
"That's right!"
「 貓貓 係 唔係 喺 你 個 肚 入面 啊 ? 」
"Is the cat in your belly?"
電視 話 : 「 你 睇 下 。 」
The TV said, "Take a look."
我 開 咗 電視 , 睇 到 一 個 好 靚 嘅 公園 , 有 花 , 有 兔仔 , 有 雀仔 , 一齊 唱 緊 歌 , 我 都 跟住 一齊 拍手 。
I turned on the TV and saw a beautiful park with flowers, rabbits, and birds singing together. I clapped along.
「 喵 ! 」
"Meow!"
咦 ?
Huh?
貓貓 原來 瞓 喺 櫈 上面 , 我 坐 到 佢 條 尾 啊 !
It turns out the cat was sleeping on the chair, and I sat on its tail!