掛住 婆婆
Halte dich an die Schwiegermutter
Miss my grandmother
Espera a la suegra
掛住 婆婆
今日 係 中秋 , 夜晚 個 月亮 會 好 大 。
Today is Mid-Autumn Festival and the moon will be very big at night.
我 好 想 同 我 婆婆 一齊 玩 。
I really want to play with my grandmother.
婆婆 一 個 人 同 佢 隻 貓 喺 香港 , 我 同 爸爸 媽媽 喺 愛爾蘭 。
My grandmother is alone with her cat in Hong Kong, while my parents and I are in Ireland.
呢 兩 年 我哋 唔 坐 得 飛機 , 行路 又 去 唔 到 香港 。
These past two years, we couldn't take a plane and couldn't go to Hong Kong.
我哋 已經 冇 見 好多 日 喇 。
It has been many days since we last saw each other.
婆婆 短 頭髮 , 眼 好 大 , 鼻 好 細 , 嘴 好 靚 , 個 肚 好 大 。
Grandma has short hair, big eyes, a small nose, pretty lips, and a big belly.
佢 鍾意 食 飯 同埋 菜肉包 , 又 鍾意 飲 湯 。
She likes to eat rice and meat buns, and she also likes to drink soup.
我 以前 日日 喺 婆婆 屋企 食 好 嘢 。
I used to eat delicious food at my grandmother's house every day.
我 去 廁所 , 婆婆 都 跟住 。
Even when I go to the bathroom, my grandmother follows me.
婆婆 好 少 嬲 , 成日 笑 。
Grandma rarely gets angry, she's always smiling.
佢 成日 聽 我 講嘢 , 唔 明 又 話 明 , 明 又 話 唔 明 。
She always listens to me, even if she doesn't understand, she still talks, and if she understands, she still talks as if she doesn't.
我 跌親 , 我 喊 , 佢 知道 我 覺得 痛 , 會 話 : 「 唔驚 , 飲水 啦 ! 」
When I fall and cry, she knows I'm in pain and says, "Don't worry, drink some water!"
我 真係 好 想 飛 去 婆婆 嗰度 。
I really want to fly to where my grandmother is.
我 好 想 同 婆婆 唱歌 , 我 好 想 同 婆婆 去 踢波 。
I really want to sing with my grandmother, and I really want to play soccer with my grandmother.
婆婆 同 我 睇書 , 跟住 又 去街 。
My grandmother reads with me and then we go out.
我哋 坐 車 去 沙灘 , 行路 去 海邊 。
We take a car to the beach and walk to the seaside.
我哋 一齊 坐 巴士 , 一齊 搭 地鐵 , 又 坐 船 過海 去 公園 。
We take the bus together, take the subway together, and then take a boat to the park.
我哋 一齊 睇 花 , 一齊 睇 樹 。
We look at flowers together, we look at trees together.
我哋 一齊 大叫 大笑 , 又 跑跑跳跳 , 郁 嚟 郁 去 真係 好 開心 。
We shout and laugh together, we run and jump around, feeling so happy.
婆婆 話 : 「 喂 , 坐 一陣 啦 ! 」
Grandmother said, "Hey, sit for a while!"
而家 婆婆 同埋 佢 隻 貓 喺 電話 度 ——
Right now, Grandmother and her cat are on the phone --
婆婆 問 : 「 你 話 天空 個 月亮 係 唔係 又 大 又 靚 ? 」
Grandmother asks, "You say the moon in the sky is big and beautiful, right?"
媽媽 答 : 「 我哋 呢度 個 月亮 未 出嚟 , 而家 只 係 晏晝 , 天空 有 太陽 冇 月亮 。 」
Mother answers, "The moon hasn't risen here yet. It's only daytime, there's the sun but no moon."