搭 巴士
Take a bus.
Tomar el bus
Med buss
搭巴士
今日 係 我 第 一 日 返學 , 朝早 起身 換 好 衫 , 食 個 包 就 去 搭車 。
Today is my first day going back to school. I woke up early, changed my clothes, ate a bun, and went to catch the bus.
媽媽 同 我 一齊 去 搭 巴士 。
My mom went with me to catch the bus.
等 咗 十 分鐘 都 冇 車 , 太陽 又 大 又 曬 , 我 覺得 好 熱 。
We waited for ten minutes and still no bus came. The sun was hot and I felt very hot.
我 話 : 「 媽媽 , 我 好 熱 , 好 想 坐 下 。 」
I said, "Mom, I'm very hot and I want to sit down."
媽媽 同 我 講 : 「 等 多 五 分鐘 都 冇 巴士 嚟 , 我哋 就 去 搭 地鐵 啦 ! 」
My mom said to me, "Let's wait for another five minutes. If there's still no bus, we'll take the subway!"
我 唔見 有 巴士 , 書包 又 重 , 有啲 唔開心 。
I didn't see any buses, and my backpack was heavy. I was feeling a bit unhappy.
五 分鐘 後 , 有 巴士 喇 。
After five minutes, a bus finally came.
媽媽 同 我 一齊 上車 。
My mom and I got on the bus together.
巴士 入面 有 好多 人 , 好多 都 要 企 。
The bus was crowded with lots of people, and many of them had to stand.
我 冇 位 坐 , 又 孭 住 個 大 書包 , 唔係 咁 開心 。
There was no seat for me, and I had to hold onto my big backpack. I wasn't very happy.
我 同 媽媽 講 : 「 媽媽 , 書包 好 重 , 我 想 坐 下 。 」
I said to my mom, "Mom, my backpack is very heavy. I want to sit down."
媽媽 話 : 「 企 一陣 啦 , 冇 位 呀 ! 」
My mom said, "Stand for a bit, there's no seat!"
有 個 叔叔 企 起身 同 我 講 : 「 小朋友 , 呢度 有 個 位 , 你 坐 啦 !
A uncle standing up said to me, "Child, there's a seat here. You can sit!"
叔叔 唔坐 喇 。 」
The uncle didn't sit down.
媽媽 同 叔叔 講 : 「 噉樣 唔好意思 嘅 。 」
My mom said to the uncle, "Don't worry about it."
叔叔 話 : 「 唔緊要 , 俾 小朋友 坐 啦 。 」
The uncle said, "It's alright, let the child sit."
媽媽 話 : 「 多謝 你 啊 !
My mom said, "Thank you!"
細妹 , 講 『 多謝 叔叔 』 啦 ! 」
Little sister, say thank you to the uncle!"
我 坐低 之後 , 對住 叔叔 笑 咗 一 笑 : 「 多謝 叔叔 !
After I sat down, I smiled at the uncle and said, "Thank you, uncle!"
多謝 叔叔 ! 」
Thank you, uncle!
過 咗 一陣 , 有 個 婆婆 上 咗 巴士 。
After a while, an old lady got on the bus.
佢 望 一 望 , 架 巴士 企 滿 晒 人 。
She looked around and saw that the bus was crowded.
冇 人 企 起身 。
No one stood up.
我 諗 咗 一陣 , 最後 都 係 企 咗 起身 , 同 婆婆 講 : 「 婆婆 , 婆婆 !
I thought for a while, and in the end, I stood up and said to the old lady, "Auntie, auntie!
呢度 有 個 位 , 你 坐 啦 !
There's a seat here, please sit!
我 唔坐 喇 ! 」
I won't sit!
巴士 上 嘅 人 都 拍手 話 我 係 「 叻女 」 。
The people on the bus applauded and called me a "good kid".