阿樂 寫 俾 恐龍仔 嘅 信
Ah Le schreibt einen Brief an Dinosaur Boy
- A letter from Ah Lok to the dinosaur child
Ah Le le escribe una carta al niño dinosaurio
Ah Le écrit une lettre à Dinosaur Boy
アー・レが恐竜少年に手紙を書く
Ah Le escreve uma carta para Dinosaur Boy
阿乐写俾恐龙仔慨信
阿樂 寫 俾 恐龍仔 嘅 信
- A letter from Ah Lok to the dinosaur child
恐龍仔 , 對唔住 啊 !
- Dinosaur child, I'm sorry!
我 要 送 你 畀 我 嘅 好 朋友 。
I want to give you to my good friend.
佢 係 阿賢 , 佢 屋企 好 細 , 冇 嘢 玩 。
- His name is Ah Yin, his house is very small, nothing to play with.
佢 好 好人 㗎 , 你 肚餓 , 佢 畀 嘢 你 食 , 你 口渴 , 佢 畀 水 你 飲 。
He is a very good person. If you are hungry, he will give you something to eat. If you are thirsty, he will give you water to drink.
天氣 好 , 佢 同 你 落 公園 玩 。
- The weather is nice, he will go to the park with you to play.
### 嗰度 有 花 ,同埋 雀仔 。
There are flowers and birds there.
### 有啲 雀 仔 大 過 你 , 重 過 你,你 唔好 驚 ,佢哋 唔 食 你 㗎。
- Some birds are bigger than you, heavier than you, don't be afraid, they won't eat you.
### 有啲 雀仔 細 過 你,輕 過 你, 你 唔好 食 佢哋 啊 。
- Some birds are smaller than you, lighter than you, you don't eat them.
佢哋 都 好 曳 , 喺 天空 飛 , 成日 便便 , 你 冇 佢哋 咁 曳 。
They are all very naughty when flying in the sky, pooping all the time, you don't need to be as naughty as them
天氣 再 好 啲 , 你哋 搭 巴士 , 去 沙灘 。
The weather is better, you can take the bus to the beach.
晏晝 , 有 太陽 , 好 熱 。
During the afternoon there is the sun, it's hot.
夜晚 , 有 月亮 , 凍 咗 , 要 着 多 件 衫 啊 。
- At night, there is the moon, it's cold, wear more clothes.
天氣 唔好 , 你哋 唔好 去街 喇 , 喺 屋企 唱歌 啦 。
- If the weather is not good, don't go out, stay at home and sing.
佢 唱歌 , 你 拍手 , 唔好笑 佢 唱 得 難聽 啊 。
- When he sings, you clap, don't laugh at his singing, it sounds bad.
你 應該 靜 啲 , 阿賢 有 一 個 好 細 嘅 細妹 , 成日 要 瞓覺 㗎 。
- You should be quiet, Ah Yin has a very young little sister, she needs to sleep all the time.
你 有 咩 想 要 , 同 阿賢 講 啦 , 佢 同 我 一樣 , 都 明白 你 講 咩 㗎 。
- If you want something, tell Ah Yin, he is like me, he understands what you say.
我 好 掛住 你 。
- I miss you.
—— 阿樂 上
- Ah Lok's end