一 韻 到底
A rhyme exactly
一韵到底
拎 起 我 個 電話 ,打 畀 我 個 媽媽
Pick up my phone and call my mother
媽媽?
!
我 喺 吐露港 嚟 喇
I'm here in Tolo Harbour
而家 去 緊 宜家 ,睇 過 通勝 今日 適宜 移 家
And the family went to the tight home, see through the victory today is suitable to move home
媽媽 話 你 去 到 宜家 揾 你 姨媽
Mom said you should go to IKEA to get your aunt
姨媽 喺 宜家 食緊 龍蝦
Auntie, eating lobster at IKEA
我 去 到 宜家 跑 上 三樓 尋 她
摸下 褲袋 得返 一堆 神沙
Touch the bag of trousers and get back a pile of sacred sand
冇 錢 搭 的士 希望 姨媽 唔 好 怪 我 遲到 啦
I hope my aunt doesn't blame me for being late, I don't have money to take a cab.
揾 姨媽 揾 到 我 好似 一個 傻瓜
I feel like a fool when I look at my aunt
終於 喺 個 角落頭 揾 到 一個 好似 如花
At last, I found someone who looks like a flower in a corner.
冇錯 呢個 如花 就係 我 嘅 姨媽
如花 隔籬 冇人 坐 原因 無他
The flower is not sitting on the other side of the fence.
姨媽 一 見到 我講 笑話 我 呢 個人 渣
When my aunt saw me telling jokes, I was a scum
要個 靚女 等 咁 耐 仲 係 咪 人 呀
我話 你 就 坐 喺 度 食 緊 龍蝦
我 喺 吐露 港 塞 嚟 宜家 塞到 而家
I'm in Tolo Harbour, I'm in IKEA, and I'm at home.
姨媽 話 是但 啦 我 哋 行下 宜家
行下 宜家 睇 下 有 咩 啱 我 移家
我 拖住 件 如花 其他人 望 我 型 呀
I dragged the pieces like flowers others look at me type ah
今日 姨媽 埋單 我 又 慳返 一堆 神沙
Today, my aunt paid the bill and I saved a pile of sacred sand.
終於 行 到 攰 喇 我 哋 各自 回家
Finally, we're tired and we're going home.
回家 之後 我 大膽 問 下 我個 爸爸
When I got home, I had the audacity to ask my dad
問 下 爸爸 點解 姨媽 咁 似 如花
Ask your father why your aunt is so like a flower
爸爸 一 巴 打 埋 嚟 我 就 見 暈 喇
Dad hit me and I fainted