藍藍 同 黃色 大門
Blue with yellow door
puerta azul y amarilla
蓝蓝同黄色大门
星期六 上晝 , 藍藍 喺 屋企 做 緊 功課 。
爸爸 話 : 「 爸爸 瞓 一陣 。
Dad said, "Dad sleeps for a while.
我 起身 嗰陣 , 你 要 做 好 晒 功課 㗎 ! 」
藍藍 繼續 做 功課 。
做 下 做 下 , 佢 開始 覺得 眼瞓 。
呢個 時候 , 黃色 書包 變 得 越嚟越 大 , 最後 仲 出現 咗 一 道 黃色 大門 !
At that time, the yellow schoolbag became bigger and bigger, and a yellow door appeared at last!
藍藍 諗 住 開門 入去 睇 下 ……
Blue I'm going to take a look at ......
點知 跌 咗 入 一 個 又 黑 又 深 嘅 地方 !
I fell into a dark and deep place!
「 哎吔 !
救命 呀 !
有冇 人 啊 ? 」
突然 , 喺 藍藍 面前 出現 咗 一 隻 會 講 人話 、 踩 住 單車 嘅 兔仔 。
Suddenly, a human-speaking rabbit on a bicycle appeared in front of Lanlan.
藍藍 好 驚 噉 話 : 「 唔好意思 呀 !
我 都 唔知 點解 自己 會 嚟 咗 呢度 ! 」
I don't even know why I came here! "¡Ó
原來 隻 兔 仔 係 呢度 嘅 國王 。
The rabbit is the king of the country.
國王 話 : 「 你 係 第 一 個 聽到 我 講嘢 嘅 小朋友 。
The king said, "You are the first child who has ever heard me speak.
不如 我 帶 你 四圍 行 下 喇 。
Why don't I take you around to the La Salle?
上車 ! 」
藍藍 覺得 呢度 好 靚 。
雀仔 話 : 「 兔國王 早晨 ! 」
"Good morning, King Rabbit. Good morning."
國王 話 : 「 早晨 , 今日 想 唱 咩 歌 呀 ? 」
The king said, "Good morning, what song do you want to sing today? "What song do you want to sing today?"
雀仔 話 : 「 不如 唱 《 有 隻 雀仔 跌 落 水 》 ?
Birdie said, "Why don't you sing "A Birdie Fell into the Water"?
頭先 有 隻 雀 仔 BB 學 飛 嗰陣 跌 咗 落 水 。 」
The first bird, a baby bird, learned to fly and fell into the water. The first one fell into the water when he was learning to fly.
龜仔 話 : 「 係 呀 !
不過 冇 『 被 水 沖 去 』 !
But it wasn't "washed away by the water"!
我哋 有 救返 佢 上嚟 。 」
We've got him back. "We've got to get him back.
國王 話 : 「 你哋 好 叻 喎 ! 」
The King said, "You are very good! I am."
跟住 佢哋 見到 兩 隻 貓仔 喺度 打交 。
Followed them and saw two cats interacting.
白貓 指 住 啡貓 話 : 「 佢 想 食 我 個 蛋糕 呀 ! 」
國王 話 : 「 我哋 唔 可以 冇 問 過 就 拎 人哋 啲 嘢食 ,
The King said, "We can't take people's food without asking them.
都 唔 可以 打交 , 要 做 好 朋友 呀 。 」
Don't be a friend, be a good friend. "I want to be a good friend."
啡貓 話 : 「 哦 …… 噉 我哋 一 人 一半 啦 ! 」
The brown cat said, "Oh, ......, we're half and half! "Half of us!"
豬仔 話 : 「 國王 早晨 !
我 好 肚餓 , 但係 我 冇 錢 買 嘢 食 ...... 」
國王 話 : 「 我 有 紅蘿蔔 , 請 你 食 吖 。 」
豬仔 話 : 「 多謝 你 呀 ! 」
國王 話 : 「 唔使 客氣 ! 」
國王 帶 藍藍 嚟到 一 個 大 箱 前 , 問 藍藍 想 唔 想 飛
The King brought Lanlan to a big box and asked him if he wanted to fly.
「 飛 ? 」
「 係 呀 , 飛 ! 」
一 眨眼 , 佢哋 就 上 咗 天 喇 !
In the blink of an eye, they are gone!
藍藍 話 : 「 原來 飛 係 咁 自由 , 咁 開心 㗎 !
Blue says, "Flying is so free and happy!
多謝 你 呀 ! 」
國王 話 : 「 唔使 客氣 ! 」
突然 一 陣 大風 吹 埋嚟 , 吹 跌 咗 藍藍 ,
藍藍 跌 咗 入 隧道 。
Blue has fallen into the tunnel.
原來 藍藍 喺 書檯 上 瞓 着 咗 , 黃色 大門 變 返 做 黃色 書包 。
Lan Lan was asleep on the desk, and the yellow door was turned back into a yellow school bag.
爸爸 問 : 「 你 做 晒 啲 功課 未 呀 ? 」
藍藍 話 : 「 我 頭先 見到 好多 動物 , 隻隻 都 識 講嘢 ! 」
爸爸 話 : 「 你 一定 係 發 白日夢 , 快 啲 做 埋 啲 功課 啦 ! 」
Dad said, "You must be daydreaming, do your homework! "¡Ó
藍藍 好 掛住 黃色 大門 入面 嘅 世界 , 一 個 和平 、 自由 、 開心 、 令 佢 永遠 記得 嘅 美好 世界 !
Blue is the world that hangs at the entrance of the yellow door, a world of peace, freedom, happiness, a world that she will always remember as beautiful!