15-b 你 怎麼 了 ?臉色 這麼 難看。
15-b Was ist los mit dir? Du siehst so hässlich aus.
15-b What's wrong with you? You look so ugly.
15-b ¿Qué te pasa? Estás muy feo.
15-b Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas chez toi ? Tu as l'air si laid.
15-b どうしたんだ?醜い顔してるよ。
15-b 너 왜 그래? 너 너무 못생겼어.
15-b Kas tau negerai?Tu atrodai tokia negražiai.
15-b Co jest z tobą nie tak? Wyglądasz tak brzydko.
15-b O que é que se passa contigo? Tens um aspecto tão feio.
15-b 你怎麼了?臉色這麼難看。
如玉 :你 怎麼 了 ?臉色 這麼 難看。
Ruyu: What's wrong with you? You look so ugly.
安同 :昨天晚上 肚子 很 不 舒服 ,吃 了 東西 就 吐 ,還吐 了 好幾次。
An Tong: My stomach felt very uncomfortable last night. I vomited after eating, and I vomited several times.
如玉 :你 這麼 不 舒服 ,我 陪 你 去 看病 ,好不好?
Ruyu: If you feel so uncomfortable, can I accompany you to see a doctor?
安同 :不用 了。
Antong: No need.
我 在 台灣 沒有 健康 保險。
I don't have health insurance in Taiwan.
如玉 :那麼 ,我 陪 你 去 學校 的 健康 中心。
Ruyu: Then, I will accompany you to the school health center.
那裡 的 醫生 很 好 ,對 學生 也 很 客氣。
The doctors there are very nice and kind to the students.
安同 :謝謝 妳。
我 想 去 藥局 買 藥 就 好 了。
I just want to go to the pharmacy and buy medicine.
如玉 :你 真的 不去 看病 嗎?
Ruyu: Are you really not going to see a doctor?
安同 :我 想 回家 休息。
請 妳 跟 老師 說 ,我 生病 了 ,不能 上課。
Please tell the teacher that I am sick and cannot attend class.
如玉 :好。
你 自己 要 多 小心。
How careful you are with yourself.
油 的 、冰 的 東西 最好 都 別 吃。
It is best not to eat oily or iced things.
安同 :謝謝 妳 的 關心。
(如玉 下課 以後)
(Ruyu after class)
如玉 :我 來看 你 了。
Ruyu: I'm here to see you.
現在 覺得 怎麼樣?
How do you feel now?
好 一點 了 嗎?
Are you feeling better?
安同 :謝謝 妳 ,好多 了。
我 吃 了 一 包 藥 以後 ,睡 得 比 昨天 好。
After I took a pack of medicine, I slept better than yesterday.
如玉 :不錯 ,你 睡 了 幾個 小時 的 覺 以後 ,現在 臉色 比 早上 好得多 了。
Ruyu: Yes, after you slept for a few hours, your complexion is much better now than in the morning.