跳 上 太空
Jump into space.
跳上太空
跳上 太空
有時 我 望 住 個 天空 , 就 會 好 想 飛 。
Sometimes when I look at the sky, I want to fly.
於是 我 同 爸爸 講 : 「 如果 有啲 嘢 可以 令 人 好 方便 噉 飛 就 好 喇 ! 」
So I said to my dad, "It would be nice if there is something that can make it easier for people to fly! I'm sorry."
爸爸 整 咗 件 新 發明 出嚟 : 「 睇 下 , 係 竹蜻蜓 啊 !
My father made a new invention: "Look, it's a bamboo dragonfly!
將 佢 戴 喺 頭 上面 , 就 可以 飛 上 天空 㗎 喇 ! 」
Put it on your head and you can fly into the sky! This is it!
爸爸 戴 住 佢 飛 咗 上 天空 。
Dad took it and flew up into the sky.
我 望 住 爸爸 越 飛 越 高 , 同 佢 講 拜拜 。
爸爸 都 同 我 講 拜拜 , 佢 笑 住 噉 飛 走 咗 。
My father said goodbye to me, and he smiled and left.
爸爸 冇 整 第二 隻 竹蜻蜓 畀 我 , 我 冇得 飛 。
My father did not give me a second bamboo dragonfly, so I could not fly.
我 覺得 好 悶 。
I feel so bored.
我 問 貓仔 : 「 你 想唔 想 上 天空 玩 啊 ? 」
I asked Cat, "Do you want to play in the sky? I asked the cat, "Do you want to go up in the sky?"
貓仔 話 : 「 想 啊 !
不如 你 都 發明 啲 嘢 上 天空 吖 ! 」
Why don't you find some things to do in the sky? "¡Ó
我 返 入 屋 。
I went back to the house.
枱 上面 仲 有 好多 嘢 。
「 就 等 我 發明 啲 嘢 出嚟 啦 。 」
我 噉樣 諗 。
I think like this.
得 咗 喇 !
I've got it!
呢 對 係 識得 跳 上 天空 嘅 鞋 !
This is the shoe that knows how to jump into the sky!
我 着 住 佢 , 輕輕 一 跳 , 就 跳 到 好 高 喇 。
I was holding him, and with a slight jump, I jumped up to a great height.
我 走 出街 , 喺 街 上面 跳 嚟 跳 去 。
I went out on the street and jumped around on the street.
我 好似 超人 噉 啊 !
我 跳 上 天空 。
雀仔 見 到 我 都 覺得 驚 !
我 跳 出 天空 , 跳 上 太空 。
太空 好 黑 啊 !
不過 太空 太 高 喇 !
我 跌 緊 落去 啊 !
I'm falling down!
我 跌 返 落去 天空 度 。
爸爸 見到 我 跌 落嚟 。
佢 用 兩 隻 手 接住 我 。
落 返嚟 之後 , 爸爸 改良 咗 我 對 鞋 。
After returning, my father improved my shoes.
而家 , 我 、 爸爸 同 貓仔 都 可以 跳 上 太空 玩 喇 !
At home, my father, I and my cat can jump into space and play!