唔再 驚 蜜蜂
Don't be surprised by the bees
No más sorpresas, abeja.
もうミツバチを怖がらせる必要はありません
唔再惊蜜蜂
「 嗡 嗡 嗡 嗡 嗡 嗡 」 係 咩 聲 嚟 呢 ?
"Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz." What's that?
希希 開 眼 , 望 一 望 , 佢 見到 黃色 、 黑色 、 間條 、 六 隻 腳 。
Hope opened his eyes and looked around, and he saw yellow, black, stripes, and six legs.
「 啊 !
蜜蜂 啊 !
Bees!
好 驚 啊 ! 」
What a surprise! "¡Ó
蜜蜂 先生 問 : 「 希希 唔 好 驚 , 不如 你 同 我 一齊 飛 吖 ? 」
Mr. Bee asked, "I'm not surprised, why don't you fly with me? Mr. Bee asked, "Why don't you fly with me?"
希希 諗 : 「 飛 ?
我 又 唔識飛 。 」
I don't know how to fly. I don't know how to fly.
「 你 望 吓 自己 ? 」
"Are you trying to scare yourself? "I want to scare myself."
希希 望望 自己 , 佢 見 到 黃色 、 黑色 、 間條 、 六 隻 腳 。
Hope wished himself, he saw yellow, black, stripes, six feet.
「 啊 !
"Ah!
我 係 隻 蜜蜂 啊 ! 」
I'm a bee! "I'm a bee!"
「 跟住 我 ! 」
"Follow me! "Follow me!"
蜜蜂 先生 同 希希 一齊 飛 到 去 公園 度 。
Mr. Bee flew to the park with Xi Xi.
去 到 公園 , 唔係 玩 , 而 係 去 同 啲 花 講 早晨 。
When we went to the park, we did not go to play, but to have a morning talk with the flowers.
「 早晨 花花 。 」
"Morning, Flora. "Morning, Flora.
「 早晨 花花 。 」
「 早晨 花花 。 」
"Morning, Flora. "Morning, Flora.
去 完 一 度 , 又 一 度 , 又 一 度 。
And so on, and so on, and so on.
有時 蜜蜂 先生 仲 會 錫 啲 花 。
Sometimes Mr. Bee will tin some flowers.
「 蜜蜂 先生 , 你 腳 上面 黃色 一 點 一 點 嗰啲 係 咩 嚟 㗎 ? 」
"Mr. Bee, what are those little yellow spots on your feet?"
蜜蜂 先生 答 : 「 呢啲 係 花粉 。 」
Mr. Bee replied, "This is pollen. Mr. Bee replied, "This is pollen.
「 花粉 有 咩 用 㗎 ? 」
"What is the use of pollen?"
「 我哋 拎 住 啲 花粉 去 其他 花 , 佢哋 先 會 生 啲 果實 出嚟 , 然後 果實 又 會 生 啲 花 出嚟 。 」
"When we carry the pollen to other flowers, they will first produce some fruits, and then the fruits will produce some flowers."
「 果實 ?
"Fruits?
即係 蘋果 都 要 ? 」
Even apples? "¡Ó
「 係 呀 , 好多 食物 都 要 㗎 。 」
"Yes, I need a lot of food."
「 噉 如果 冇 晒 蜜蜂 係咪 會 冇 晒 食物 㗎 ? 」
"So if there are no bees, will there be no food?"
「 係 呀 。
"Relationship.
冇 蜜蜂 就 會 冇 晒 植物 , 又 會 冇 晒 食物 㗎 喇 。 」
Without bees, there would be no plants, and no food. "
希希 同 蜜蜂 先生 一齊 飛 返 屋企 , 見 到 好多 小朋友 。
Sheehy flies back to the house with Mr. Bee and meets so many children.
啲 小朋友 變 到 好 大 好 大 。
Some of the children have become very, very big.
呢啲 咁 大 嘅 小朋友 見 到 黃色 、 黑色 、 間條 、 六 隻 腳 嘅 希希 同 蜜蜂 先生 。
These big kids see yellow, black, striped, six-legged Chihi and Mr. Bee.
佢哋 即刻 大 嗌 : 「 啊 !
They immediately quarrel: "Ah!
蜜蜂 啊 ! 」
有 幾 個 小朋友 追 住 佢哋 跑 , 想 打 佢哋 。
Some children chased them and tried to beat them.
蜜蜂 先生 同 希希 一齊 飛 高 , 避開 咗 啲 小朋友 。
Mr. Bee and Xi Xi flew high together, avoiding the children.
「 頭先 佢哋 再 追近 啲 , 我 就 會 用 條 尾 支 針 㗎 喇 。
"Let's get them closer first, and I'll use a stick to pull them off.
我哋 只 可以 用 一 次 。 」
We can only use it once. We can only use it once."
「 我 知道 , 老師 都 有 講 過 , 蜜蜂 有 支 針 , 所以 我 本來 先 咁 驚 你 。
"I know, the teachers have told me that bees have needles, so I should have surprised you first.
點解 淨係 可以 用 一 次 嘅 ? 」
Why can I use it once? The "Pure" is
「 如果 小朋友 追 我哋 , 我哋 好 驚 先 會 針 人 , 因為 針 到 人 之後 我哋 會 死 。 」
"If a child chases us, we are afraid that we will needle someone first, because if we do, we will die. "I'm sorry."
「 哦 ... 如果 啲 小朋友 好 驚 你 針 佢哋 , 可以 點 做 好 ? 」
"Oh... If the kids are scared and you pin them, what can you do? "Oh, yeah.
「 佢哋 可以 企 喺度 唔郁 , 慢慢 等 我哋 飛 走 。
"They can stay calm and wait for us to fly away.
噉 就 得 㗎 喇 。 」
We have to do it. This.
飛 到 返 屋企 , 蜜蜂 先生 同 希希 講 拜拜 。
Mr. Bee says goodbye to Hoshi as they fly back to the house.
希希 望望 自己 , 黃色 、 黑色 、 兩 隻 手 、 兩 隻 腳 。
I look at myself, yellow, black, with two hands and two feet.
希希 同 自己 講 , 之後 都 會 好 多謝 蜜蜂 , 唔會 再 驚 蜜蜂 喇 。