八卦 周刊 : 窃听门 事件
Gossip Weekly : Der Abhörvorfall
Gossip Weekly:Wiretapgate
Gossip Weekly:Wiretapgate
ゴシップウィークリー:盗聴事件
가십 위클리: 도청 사건
Gossip Weekly:Инцидент с прослушкой
A: 不行 啊 ! 最近 我们 的 销量 一直 在 下滑 。
A: No way! Our sales have been slipping lately.
几 本 新 杂志 走 低价 路线 , 而且 新闻 越 做 越 耸动 。
Several new magazines are going low, and the news is getting more sensational.
再 这样 下去 , 我们 可要 够呛 了 。
If we keep going like this, we're going to have a hard time.
B: 我们 做 的 新闻 也 挺 有 爆炸性 的 , 读者 怎么 不 买账 呢 ? 真是 想 不 通 。
B: Our news is quite explosive, but why don't readers buy it? I really can't figure it out.
A: 想 不 通 的 事情 多 着 呢 。
A: There are a lot of things I can't figure out.
不过 你 也 别 怕 , 我们 有 杀手锏 。
But don't be afraid, we've got the killer app.
B: 对了 ! 梁朝伟 和 咱们 的 实习生 !
That's right! Tony Leung and our interns!
A: 本来 我 想 放长 线 钓 大 鱼 的 。
A: I was going to go for the big fish.
现在 形势 逼人 , 不得不 出击 了 。
Now, the situation is so compelling that we have to strike.
B: 你 是 说 下 周 就 把 照片 登出来 ?
B: You mean you'll post the photos next week?
A: 嗯 , 而且 一定 要 头版 头条 。
A: Well, and it has to be the front page.
哎 , 你 赶快 把 我们 这 个 实习生 的 底 细 摸 一下 。
Hey, hurry up and get to the bottom of this intern.
公众 肯定 好奇 她 是 何方 神圣 , 居然 能 让 梁朝伟 拜倒 在 她 的 石榴裙 下 。
The public must have wondered what kind of a deity she was that she could make Tony LEUNG fall under her pomegranate skirt.
B: 好 , 我 马上 找 她 聊 一下 。
B: Okay, I'll talk to her right away.
A : 笨 啊 , 怎么 能 让 她 知道 呢 。
A: Stupid, how can we let her know?
她 十 有 八九 不会 配合 我们 的 。
She's probably not going to cooperate with us.
B: 对 , 还是 你 想 得 周到 。
B: Yes, you're the one who thought it through.
唉 ,如果 能 窃听 她 的 电话 就 好 了。
Ugh, if only I could tap her phone.
A: 这 招 妙 ! 我们 放 窃听器 , 那 还不是 小菜 一 碟 。
A: That's a good one! We'll put a bug in it, that's easy.
B : 不过 窃听 他人 隐私 是 犯法 的 吧 。
B: But it's against the law to eavesdrop on other people's privacy, isn't it?
我 可 不 想 为 了 这 个 蹲 监狱 。
I don't want to go to jail for this.
A: 哪儿 会 那么 严重 ? 真 这样 的话 , 我们 做 这 行 这么多 年 , 少说 也 要 判 个 无期徒刑 。
A: How serious can it be? If that is the case, we have been in this business for so many years, we should at least be sentenced to life imprisonment.
B: 你 这么 一 说 , 才 想 起来 我们 已经 投身 八卦 事业 那么 久 了 。
B: Now that you mention it, I realize we've been in the gossip business for a long time.
A: 行 了 , 别 追忆 了 , 快 想想 现在 该 怎么办 吧 。
A: Okay, stop reminiscing and think about what to do now.
否则 我们 很 快 要 变成 历史 了 。
Otherwise, we'll soon be history.
B: 先 去 摸摸 底 , 然后 窃听 她 的 电话 。
B: First, go and find out what's going on, then tap her phone.
派 社里 最 精英 的 狗仔 团队 去 跟 她 , 24 小时 跟踪 , 不能 放过 一点 机会 。
Send our elite paparazzi team to follow her 24 hours a day, not letting go of any opportunity.
A: 嗯 , 你 看 你 只要 用心 , 好点子 就 哗哗 地 来 !
A: Well, you see, if you put your mind to it, good ideas come pouring in!
B : 有 你 做 榜样 嘛 !
B: With you as a role model!
A: 好 了 , 好了 。
A: Okay, okay.
机不可失 ,失不再来。
It's a chance you can't afford to lose.
赶紧 行动 吧 。
Let's do it now.
这 个 星期 我们 就 全力 做 这 条 新闻 , 其它 的 过得去 就 行 。
We'll do this story this week, and we'll be good for anything else.
B: 好 。
B: Okay.
我 立马 就 去 摸清 她 的 底细 。
I'm going to get to the bottom of her right now.