15-a 白小姐 ,妳 哪裡 不 舒服?
15-a Miss Bai, was ist los mit Ihnen?
15-a Miss White, where are you not feeling well?
15-a Srta. White, ¿está enferma?
15-a Mademoiselle Bai, qu'est-ce qui ne va pas chez vous ?
15-a バイさん、どうしたの?
15-a panele Bai, kas tau negerai?
15-a Panno White, jest pani chora?
生 :白小姐 ,妳 哪裡 不 舒服?
Ms. White, what's wrong with you?
如玉 :我 一直 流 鼻水 ,頭 很痛 ,胃口 很 差。
YU YU: I have been suffering from a runny nose, headache and poor appetite.
什麼 東西 都 不 想 吃。
I don't want to eat anything.
醫生 :大概 多 久 了?
Doctor: How long has it been going on?
如玉 :已經 四 、五 天 了。
Ruyu: It's been four or five days.
醫生 :我 看看 妳 的 喉嚨。
喉嚨 有 一點 發炎。
如玉 :請問 我 生 的 是 什麼 病?
Ngek: What kind of disease do I have?
醫生 :妳 有 一點 發燒 ,是 感冒 ,不過 沒有 什麼 關係。
Doctor: You have a little fever. It's a cold, but it's nothing serious.
如玉 :請問 我 得 吃藥 嗎?
Nancy: Do I have to take medication?
醫生 :要 ,妳 到 藥局 去 拿 藥。
Doctor: Yes, you go to the pharmacy to get the medicine.
如玉 :好 的。
Ruyu: Okay.
請問 我 的 病 什麼時候 會 好?
When will I get better?
醫生 :回去 把 藥 吃 了 ,多 喝 水 ,多 休息 ,早 一點 睡覺 ,很 快 就 會 好。
Doctor: Go back and take the medicine, drink more water, get more rest, go to bed earlier, and you will soon be well.
如玉 :好 的 ,謝謝您。