Word order

I don’t understand, why “morgen” is in the end of this sentence?

Hello, I cannot give the technical explanation. In that case you should probably read the explanations from Jeff Lindquist (Sorry if your name is misspelled), which he gave once as an explanation to one of your other questions.

Morgen (bepaling van tijd) can be placed in the beginning or at the end:

Ik wil graag gaan wandelen morgen.
Morgen wil ik graag gaan wandelen.

Why not “Ik wil morgen graag gaan wandelen”?

Hmm, now it’s a question of where the adverb should be, so no V2 here. In Germanic languages it’s usually possible to play with the word order a bit, as long as the important elements are in the right places. Adverbs are probably the most “mobile” elements.

I suppose “Ik wil morgen graag gaan wandelen” is possible (I don’t speak Dutch - YET!), and if it is, I think it’s just another example of how you can say a sentence in several ways. If you say the sentence in Portuguese, is the position of “amanhã” fixed or mobile?

It depends, it sounds better to say “Amanhã (eu) gostava de ir caminhar.”, “(Eu) amanhã gostava de ir caminhar” but it’s possible to say: “Gostava de ir caminhar amanhã”;
In this sentence: “Não posso ir amanhã.” we could say: “Amanhã eu não posso ir” or “Eu amanhã não posso ir”

Yeah, that’s what I meant. There are often several possibilities. Sometimes there’s no difference, sometimes there’s a slightly different emphasis.

Thank you Jeff, yes, you were right:
Ik wil morgen graag gaan wandelen.
is correct.
Also another possibility:
Ik wil graag morgen gaan wandelen.