Ja umiemjęzyk trzymać za zębami

Czy ty nie wiesz, że ja umiemjęzyk trzymać za zębami?

Tu jest chochlik drukarski: umiemjęzyk trzymać => umiem język trzymać

Yes, it’s a mistake.
I’ll improve it.
But I took this Polish text and added it to the library only because we have few Polnish texts here and all my appeals and requests to the Polish native speakers to add more Polish lessons and texts to Lingq are without any answer!!!
We have so many Czech texts and only a few Polish ones!
It’s shame for you, my Polish friends!
Wszestkego najlepshego!

1 Like

Hi Evgueny, I really wanted to add more Polish lessons but I would need to spend my time on it without earning anything in return, even my membership. The official position of lingq on this matter I got from Alex: “for a language such as Polish it won’t be possible to earn enough points to pay for a membership simply because there aren’t enough people studying Polish on the site”.
Apparently they aren’t interested in supporting Polish language because of a low interest in it. I even asked them to create a Polish Open Forum some time ago and they refused too. Unfortunately I cannot allow myself to support lingq for free and on top of that to pay myself the fees for using it. It would be simply unfair. I think this is why you didn’t get any answer from other Poles. Maybe it’ll change in the future if lingq decides that Polish is a valuable language. Wszystkiego najlepszego dla Ciebie też! :slight_smile:

It’s pity of course that providors don’t receive anything for their donations for all languages, not only for Beta languages. (they actually receive a bit for usage of their lessons, but it’s not relible: the points that were not used by other members are divided among the providors; it could be the case that all members use all your points then providors would receive nothing again). However, I send my lessons and podcasts into Russian, German and English sections of the library.
So little by little maybe the Poles could also donate a bit for the Polish section of the library.
Ale dziekuje bardzo dlia szszery odpowiedżi.

@langadmirer: I would also suggest to share content in multiple languages to earn enough points. I wouldn’t earn many points from my Italian lessons alone. By the way, I have just sent you a conversation request.

@evgueny40: It’s what I do from time to time. When I have a bit of spare time I add something in Polish but because I do it for free, I can’t do as much as I would if I had my membership paid by it.

@mikebond: I didn’t receive anything.

Please check your e-mail settings in your profile page and tick “Conversation requests”. If it is already ticked, please alert the support. Anyway, the request should appear in your Timeline (on the Learn page).