Good real natural accent

I find this content interesting, but also very important is that it sound’s like natural British and is fast enough.

I’m glad you like the lesson. I also feel it is important to have British English articles at LingQ too. I try to record my articles in clear British English but also make sure it is at a natural tempo. Let me know if you have any other feedback :slight_smile:

Dear David,

Thank you for the text and podcast about the Queen. Iе was a real language smash for me to catch it to pronounce! It is very fast for me but I’ll try!

In general it isn’t so different to American English, but there are times that if I don’t read in the screen what you are saying I can’t understand some words. Very good to try some British too. Thank you for this lesson

The Queen herself speaks excellent English. I wonder if there is any audio+text online for speeches she has made that could be imported and shared. It could be really good for learners to hear her English.

Who’ll be writing to Buck House?

English as it is spoke
When even the Queen doesn’t speak Queen’s English, what is happening to our language?