It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 2 3

hi i want to learn speak englishe can you healp me speaking

Hi! Its jibran from Pakistan.
I m a keen contributor and trainer in ENGLISH and enthusiastic learner of ARABIC.
I treat languages using TPR and TPRS based tools

Skype nick is jibranattari.

LET ME KNOW if anyone USING TPR AND TPRS BASED APPROACHES IN LANG. learning and training

Hello guys. My name is Esmeralda. I would like speak English or simply writing with you for this forum. My native lenguage is Spanish, if you want to learn it I´m to order.

Esmebal, do you have skype?

I am from brazil and want to improve my english and know people around this world. My skype is ismaelansel

I live in Montréal and would like to improve my english

Hello people!

I am from Karachi and preparing for IELTS exam so I need a partner for IELTS preparation from Karachi.
Interested people can contact me by email at:*****
Skype id: akber.aly2

Hi, I'm Hien, from Vietnam. I want to improve my english. Glad to meet new friend. My skype is nvhienbk. I also help you improve Vietnamese if you want.

I am fluent English speaker anyone who would like to practice can add me.
Skype name: akber.aly2

Hello/Salam
I will exchange my English with your Arabic.
I have Gmail and yahoo.

Yellow I'm Benjamin from Taiwan speak Chinese Russian and English . Like to meet new friends and also help each other improved the language ability . Feel welcome to add me on Skype:yang.chengpei

anshul.jain767 is my skype id me for communication

Hi, Im brazilian and I can help you if you want to learn Portuguese. I want to pratice my English too..
My skype is: danielpilas
Feel free to add me and enjoy a conversation.

Im from Brazil and like to help you. Please add me.
user name: andre.camara.da.silva

hi everybody. im reza from iran.my mother tongue in persian.my english proficiency is at intermediate level. i wanna improve my english and also learning spanish

skype id: reza.sharifipour

Go to page: « 1 2 3

To comment login or sign up for a free account