iPhone app not syncing changed status of lingqs

Hello,

Ever since the system was down yesterday, if I change a status on a lingq while using the iPhone app it doesn’t sync with the pc version, nor does it update my other stats. If I change a status on the pc it changes on the app though. I’ve tried killing the app and logging out and back in, clearing the cache but still have the problem. So basically all I can do is listen to the lessons.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

@wato - Thanks for the heads up, we’ll take a look into this and get things sorted out.

I just checked this out. I also can’t change LingQ statuses with the app.

How is this one coming along? I still can’t update lingqs through the app and as I use mainly the iPad and phone it means I have to resort to the browser, and lingq runs pretty slow on the iPad browser.

Thanks.

@wato - We had pushed a fixed for this, but it seems it still isn’t working yet so we’ll take another look into this and hopefully have it fixed soon.

Hello,

Any news on this one? I still can’t change the status through the app.

Cheers

@wato - Yes, this issue has been fixed in the latest update which is in the process of being approved by the iTunes app store. As soon as it is approved, it will be available. Should be sometime next week I would think. Just a little longer…!

@all - Be sure to download v2.4.1, released today, which includes a fix for this issue.

I am running v2.5.4 on a iphone 4s. It sync with a iMac. I app both iPhone and iPad do NOT sync with the website. Currently I have three lessons open. But both the iPad and iPhone app reports I have five (5) lessons open. In fact I did have 5 open, but I deleted/closed two (2). They disappeared on the website, but NOT on the apps.

How do I get them to sync. I have tried syncing with iTunes, and simply restarting the apps and setting “sync via 3G set to ON” Even that did NOT work.

please advise.

@cfiirider - To update the lesson list you can just swipe down. This will refresh the list and should then display your active lessons properly. The “Sync via 3G” option actually controls the Playlists, and determines whether lessons that have been added to a playlist will be downloaded in the background if you are not connected to wifi.
If you’re still having trouble with this let us know!

This may sound dumb but I do not have clue what:

"To update the lesson list you can just swipe down. "

is instructing me to do. Could you be a just tad more concise? I did try:

-scrolling to the bottom
-scrolling to the top

none of those actions did anything.

I also could not find a way to delete a lesson on the iphone app.

thanks

@cfiirider - Swiping is a common action on touch screen devices. You put your finger on the screen and drag it in a direction quickly. In this case, when the lesson list is displayed, take your finger and swipe down from the top of the screen. This will appear to pull the whole list down and refresh it.