The half-speed player

I find the half-speed player quite useful at times-- thanks for adding this. However, the 1/2 speed is frequently too slow. Any possiblity of adding say a three-quarter speed?

Michael

2 Likes

And while you are at it, could you also add a speed-up button, please? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I totally agree with this initiative. Sometimes it would be great to speed up easy but interesting conversations. It could save some time to me.

I am glad to hear that you like our new half-speed option. I am sure that every student has different needs, and it would be definitely good to have option to let anyone manually choose speed they want. I’ll pass your ideas to those who decide about adding new features.

Thanks for passing on the idea- a manually chosen speed option sounds like a very good idea (that way LingQers could choose what they wanted).

M

YES YES YES PLEASE

I sometimes like to listen to low level content, but it is just waaaaayyyy too slow

Also an option to have a 2 second rewind.

That woud also be a great addition. I would add (like the speed option), it would be ideal to have an adjustable rewind button – one that we could set to our own liking.

Michael