可以 同时 学 几门 外语?
How many foreign languages can I learn at the same time?
外国語は何カ国語まで同時に勉強できますか?
提出 这个 问题 , 是因为 我 设定 了 一个 大胆 的 人生 计划 。
I ask this question because I have a bold life plan.
2019 年 , 有幸 参加 了 柏林 语 博会 (Expolingua Berlin 2019), 认识 了 一些 Polyglott, 深受 启发 , 决定 有生之年 也 要 成为 一个 Polyglott。
In 2019, I was fortunate to participate in Expolingua Berlin 2019. I met some Polyglotts and was deeply inspired. I decided to become a Polyglott in my lifetime.
先 解释一下 什么 是 Polyglott。
First explain what Polyglott is.
我们 知道 , 如果 一个 人会 说 两门 语言 , 那么 用 英文 表达 的话 , 可以 说 他 / 她 bilingual。
We know that if a person can speak two languages, then in English, he/she can be said to be bilingual.
如果 一个 人会 说 三门 以上 的 语言 , 那么 可以 说 他 / 她 multilingual.
If a person speaks more than three languages, he/she can speak multilingual.
polyglott 如果 当 形容词 使用 , 意思 是 会 多种语言 的 。
Polyglott, when used as an adjective, means multilingual.
当 名词 使用 , 那 就是 会 说 多种语言 的 人 。
When the noun is used, it is someone who speaks multiple languages.
这样 看 感觉 跟 multilingual 意思 差不多 。
This way it feels similar to the meaning of multilingual.
我 个人 的 理解 是 ,polyglott 更 具体 地 指会 很 多种语言 的 人 。
My personal understanding is that polyglott refers more specifically to people who can speak many languages.
具体 要会 多少 门 语言 才能 成为 Polyglott 也 没有 定论 , 不过 , 如果 不会 四门 以上 外语 , 那 我 是 不好意思 说 自己 是 Polyglott 的 。
The exact number of languages required to become Polyglott is inconclusive. However, if you do not know more than four foreign languages, then I am embarrassed to say that I am a Polyglott.
我 的 外语 学习 的 现状 如下 图 ( 水平 指数 系欧标 ):
The status of my foreign language learning is as follows (the level index is based on the European standard):
英语 学了 很多年 , 德语 也 学 了 有些 年头 , 这 两门 外语 在 国外 生活 工作 基本 够用 了 。
I have studied English for many years and German for some years. These two foreign languages are basically enough for living and working abroad.
日语 之前 考了 N1 证书 , 由于 多年 未 用 , 退化 到 B1 水平 了 。
I took the N1 certificate before in Japanese, but it has degraded to the B1 level because I haven't used it for many years.
为了 实现 成为 Polyglott 的 理想 , 我 今年 的 外语 学习 计划 是 : 继续 精进 英德 日 , 同时 开启 了 两门 新 外语 , 韩语 和 西班牙语 。
In order to realize my dream of becoming Polyglott, my foreign language study plan for this year is: continue to improve English, German and Japanese, while opening two new foreign languages, Korean and Spanish.
那么 问题 来 了 , 同时 学 几门 外语 , 真的 行得通 吗 ?
So the question is, does it really work to learn several foreign languages at the same time?
为了 消除 内心 的 疑虑 , 我 做 了 一番 调查 。
To clear my doubts, I did some research.
某 油管 博主 Ikenna 在 中说 , 不 建议 同时 零 基础 学习 两门 外语 , 除非 有 很多 空闲 时间 以及 有 很大 的 热情 。
A YouTube blogger, Ikenna, said in a blog post that it is not recommended to learn two foreign languages at the same time, unless you have a lot of free time and a lot of enthusiasm.
当 我 看到 这个 结论 时 , 有种 被 浇 了 一盆 冷水 的 感觉 。
When I saw this conclusion, there was a feeling of being poured a basin of cold water.
作为 一个 上班族 , 每天 的 空闲 时间 自然 是 有限 的 。
As an office worker, the daily free time is naturally limited.
难道 只能靠 热情 来 凑 ?
Is it only by passion?
But, 当 我 看 了 Polyglott Stefano 的 视频 后 , 内心 又 燃起 了 希望 和 斗志 。
But, when I watched Polyglott Stefano's video, hope and fighting spirit rekindled in my heart.
在 他 的 视频 中 ,Stefan 总结 出 了 同时 学习 多门 外语 的 5 条 黄金 法则 :
In his video, Stefan summarizes the 5 golden rules for learning multiple foreign languages at the same time:
Let's not get too greedy. 不要 太 贪心 , 同时 学 2 门 ( 最多 3 门 ) 外语 ; Pick Languages sufficiently distant from each other. 选择 相距 够 远 的 语言 ( 比如 非 同一个 语系 的 语言 ); Have a main and a background language time-wise. 同时 学习 的 语言 时间 分配 上要 有 主次 , 比如 主要 学 的 语言 分配 75% 的 时间 , 次要 的 那门 外语 分配 25% 的 时间 ; Keep completely seperate study sessions. 不要 在 同一 课程 中 学习 , 比如 , 学 西班牙语 的 时候 看到 la Mujer ( 女人 ), 要 避免 去 思考 女人 用 韩语 怎么 表达 ; Go with the flow and use variety to avoid frustration. 顺其自然 , 采取 多样化 的 学习 方式 来 避免 沮丧 情绪 。
Let's not get too greedy. Don't be too greedy and learn 2 (up to 3) foreign languages at the same time; Pick Languages sufficiently distant from each other. background language time-wise. There should be primary and secondary time allocation for languages studied at the same time. For example, 75% of the time is allocated for the main language, and 25% of the time for the secondary foreign language; Keep completely seperate study sessions. Learning in the course, for example, when learning Spanish when you see la Mujer (women), you should avoid thinking about how women express in Korean; Go with the flow and use variety to avoid frustration. Go with the flow and use variety to avoid frustration. to avoid depression.
该 视频 的 链接 如下 :
The link to the video is below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_pBixEwrQ&ab;_channel=linguaEpassione
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_pBixEwrQ&ab;_channel=linguaEpassione
有 兴趣 的 同学 可以 观看 完整版 。
Interested students can watch the full version.
BTW,Stefano 是 我 在 柏林 语博 会上 认识 的 一个 Polyglott。
BTW, Stefano is a Polyglott I met at the Berlin Language Fair.
意大利人 , 英语 、 德语 、 芬兰语 说 得 接近 母语 水平 。
Italian, speaks English, German, Finnish near native level.
此外 , 他 还学 了 中文 、 日语 和 格鲁吉亚语 。
In addition, he has learned Chinese, Japanese and Georgian.
在 italki 上 跟 他 上 过 德语 课 , 真的 是 超级 nice 和 有 魅力 的 一个 人 。
Had German lessons with him on italki and was a super nice and charismatic guy.
想 学 意大利语 、 英语 、 德语 、 芬兰语 的 同学 可以 在 italki 上 找 他 学习 。
Students who want to learn Italian, English, German and Finnish can learn from him on italki.
(p.s. 这 不是 广告 。
(ps this is not an advertisement.
)
总结 一下 :
) in conclusion:
同时 学习 几门 外语 是 可行 的 , 如果 是 零 基础 , 那么 同时 学习 2 门 ( 最多 3 门 ) 也 是 可行 的 。
It is feasible to learn several foreign languages at the same time. If it is zero foundation, it is also feasible to study 2 foreign languages at the same time (up to 3).
当然 , 每个 人 的 空闲 时间 和 热情 度 是 不 一样 的 , 可以 根据 自身 的 情况 调整 。
Of course, everyone's free time and enthusiasm are different and can be adjusted according to their own circumstances.
2021 要 加油 学 外语 呀 !
2021 Come on, learn foreign languages!