Just want to make sure I'm clear on the Black Friday discount -
Correct, the Black Friday promo applies on LingQ annual plan.
It's discounted 30% by default and with this promo code the price drops further by additional 10%, to a total of 40%.
Thanks for this clarification. If we are renewing for another year at the discounted rate, does it automatically add 12 months to our plan (my current plan renews in March)?
@smdr Yes, I applied the coupon on your account manually and you will get the discounted price on your next payment date.