Beta Languages

Can anyone help me with regards to adding beta languages on Lingq? How does it work? Who do I speak to if I am interested in adding a beta language? I have been looking all over the site but can’t seem to find this info anywhere. Could someone please help me?

I think we, language learners using LINGQ, cannot add languages. That is up to the owners of the site. But I think you can suggest new languages, provided you have enough material (text and audio) to import.

1 Like

Dankie

There used to be a poll on their Facebook page where you could vote on languages to be added. The old rule was once a language it 1000 votes they would add it to the site as a beta language. The link no longer works for the poll so I am not sure if it works or not. Maybe Mark or Zoran will comment on the this thread to clarify

1 Like

That voting pool isn’t available anymore. Basically we will gladly add any language for which we have enough content. At this moment a few languages are close to have enough content and being added on the site.

1 Like