Instead, I will take one of the common meanings of “still” and “yet” and explain to you how we use the words. Why explain

Instead, I will take one of the common meanings of “still” and “yet” and explain to you how we use the words. Why explain

I don’t understand what you would like to ask.
‘instead’= as an alternative, as a substitute, as a replacement: We’ll go to the museum instead.
‘still’ - if we use ‘still’, it means that this situation has continued and exists now: There are still doubts about my trip to the USA.
‘yet’ has a lot of meanings.
If you mean a similar meaning with ‘still’, so ‘still’ we use in the affirmative sentences and ‘yet’ we use in the questions and negative sentences: I haven’t eaten yet. She hasn’t yet decided if she comes or not. Have you met Mary yet? - Not yet.
Very often we use ‘yet’ with the Present Perfect.

If your question is, “Why explain the difference in usage between ‘still’ and ‘yet’?”, then the answer might be because they are often translated into Spanish as “todavia”, so native speakers of Spanish who are learning English might be unclear as to when to use “still” and when to use “yet”.

The question is: Why is in the phrase I indicate to you using the verb “explain” in the present if it is a sentence in the future.

thanks

Then it’s very easy: ‘will’ applies equally to both verbs- ‘take’ and ‘explain’, we needn’t repeat ‘will’ twice, for example: I’ll get up and take a shower.

Wow! I understand. You question is about the structure of a certain sentence, not the meaning of a certain sentence. You are not asking why something should or should not be explained! Got it.

Here you go:
I will go to sleep early.
I will put my hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator.

I have just described TWO actions that I will do. They are both FUTURE actions.

I can combine those two independent clauses into a single sentence using this: , and
I will put my hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator, and I will go to sleep early.
THIS IS EQUIVALENT TO
I will put my hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator and go to sleep early…

It is NOT NECESSARY TO REPEAT “I will”.

I will do A.
I will do B.
I will do A and B. = I will do A, and I will do B
Both A and B are future actions no matter how you write this:
I will do A and B. OR I will do A, and I will do B.

Ok.
thanks