Notifications

Hello support,
I have notifications but I can not read them today…
Any Idea to make it works again ?

1 Like

Hi support ! Today again I see the number 4 to say I have notifications, but when click, nothing appear. Neither the new one nor the old one.

It opens an empty tab for me today. Yesterday it did nothing for forum notifications.
But a like notification opens the forum thread (and it is good).

The notifications still do not open the forum threads.

I add a screen shoot. I have still no reply from support…

please…

Hi CecilelnParis,
Sorry about the late reply! Strange, I can’t reproduce that issue. Seems fine for me. Which browser are you using?

I can see the notifications but they become read when I click them. I have to search the thread manually.

Google Chrome
Version 68.0.3440.106 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Hi Zora, my rescuer :slight_smile:
I use Chrome, but I have tried with Safari, and thee is the same issue.

1 Like

Can you please give it another try now and let me know if it works? The issue should be fixed.

Every notification opens an empty tab in Firefox.
In Chrome every click just marks a notification as read without opening enything.

Most notifications don’t open when I click on them, only the ones I get from Evgueny40 open.

I have the same problem when I click the notifications.
safari: A new page doesn’t open. Notifications turn from lightblue to white.
firefox: A new page opens but it is blank. “about:blank”
(MacOS)

2 Likes

I have no notifications too!

Hi dear Zoran,
Chrome : still not work
Safari : stil not work
:frowning:

Zoran, it works now :slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s on production now. Sorry about the delay!

The Notifications still do not work. The behaviour is different for likes notifications and forum thread notifications. But anyway the notifications do not work at all. The only notofication type which does something right is the like notification of forum messagees.

There was an error opening this lesson. We have been notified and will investigate this issue. You will be redirected to the home page where you can try opening another lesson.

I’ now getting 6 new notifications even though there aren’t any. I click on “mark read” and they appear again right afterwards. I still have the same problem in Firefox that was described here.