English Tutor

Hello!
I am an English tutor! I am a certified English teacher and would love to use my experience to help you learn English!
If you would like to hold a Skype session or have me correct your writings that would be wonderful.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Katelyn

2 Likes

Thanks

Hello! I am from Russian, Moscow. Now, I try to learn English, but I haven’ t more practices to speak. I would like to learn English with you. I have Skype. But, I think learn language with native, very hard for me. I am very happy, if you are help me.
P.s sorry for my English

1 Like

I am a certified English teacher teaching English as a Foreign language. I have many years experience in the classroom as well as on-line. I would love to help you learn English. You can contact me as well. I have time tomorrow to tutor via Skype.

Rachael

Hello Rachel!
It’ s a very good news for me. But, now I’m speend my holiday in Jamaica and I’m have not time to speak with you, when I wiil come back to Russia, I will write you and then i wiil try to learn English with you.

hello

Hi, I’d like to practice speaking English with you
I am looking forward to hearing from u :slight_smile:

my Skype ID : eng.mohammad.mustafa85

Hi, I’d like to practice speaking English with you
I am looking forward to hearing from u :slight_smile:

my Skype ID : eng.mohammad.mustafa85

I’d love to. By the way, do you teach English for special purposes? i’m starting working at Do My Economics Homework for Me | Your Homework Help but my Finance English isn’t that great