How can I see My Imports on the Android app?

I’m trying to access my imports from the Android app, but don’t know how. Can anyone help?

And is it just me, or does the Android app not sync with the website in terms of the latest lessons worked through?

In other words, I would work on some lesson x on the website, then when I use the Android app on the go, that same lesson x is not on the “My Courses” section of the app. Is it supposed to be like this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey LinguaFranca,
I have run into this issue before too (on Android). My thoughts were that it’s a bug in the filtering of the content for the different tabs (e.x. My Courses). I made sure that I set the level for my imports (even though they are private to me only). That had some effect from what I recall. There is another solution too - just open one of the lessons from this import and you should then be able to see the lesson on the app in the ‘Recent’ row of lessons on above the tabs.

As antom said, if you open any lesson from your imported course it will appear in the “My Courses” list on the app. In the new app version which we hope to release very soon, we will include Imports tab. If you would like to try the new app right away, just post a private message on my wall and let me know which gmail address you are using for Google Play on your device and I’ll be glad to add you as beta tester,

I always add my imports to courses I create for myself. These can be used in the app without a problem.