Filter

Is it possible to fix another filter as preinstalled in the system?
After every text i do, the filter is automatically set back to “Roses”, given to a text.
For better progress control and motivation reasons I prefer to work with the text parts in the bibliotheca sorted by unknown words in ascending order. For me a perfect way to study because I always can see what I have already worked with and what I have to study in future to reach my private target level.

1 Like

I’d prefer to have the lessons in the courses sorted by ‘1,2,3…’
The better way would be to remember the last choise.

1 Like

Sometimes I study the lessons like you, from the beginning to the end and I really have found some very interesting lessons so that I couldn’t stop reading (e.g. “who is she”)

I do too, and I think it would be best if the last setting were remembered. That shouldn’t be so hard to do technically?!?

1 Like

Agreed. This should definitely be the default: I’ve thought about posting about it before. Every time I open up the courses, I have to switch to 1,2,3… mode.

1 Like

I would prefer sorted by 1,2,3…Reading a book It is easier to beginn with capter 1 and not with 3 roses!!! :wink:

Hi! The sort should be remembered for everything but new words (as the new words sort is resource intensive so we don’t allow it to be the default). However, it seems it isn’t working properly for some users so we’re looking into this now. We’ll get it working properly again soon so that the Library page, the My Lessons page and the My Imports page all remember the separate sort that you last selected.

wonderful, thank you alex ! :slight_smile: