Regular English Speaking on Skype
Hi I am looking for speaking partners at skype to polish my english speaking. please send me your skype ids in case interested. Thanks
July 2013
  • I want to improve my English also skype ID:vicky19232
    July 2013
    • orasysco pk Pakistan 0
      i am looking for a partner for English conversation practice, my skype-id : msuhailqureshi(From Pakistan)
      August 2014
    • mianirfanali85 pk Pakistan 0
      hi, we can talk through Skype and help each other. here is my Skype ID mianirfanali85. Thanks
      October 2014
    • girishraj in India 0
      Hi Vicky, I am also pls contact on Skype : Girishraj1976
      November 2015
    • nagababu in India 0
      hi iam nagababu from india i want improve my speken english do you talk to me -skype*****please add to
      me
      November 2015
    • Siddiqui pk Pakistan
      muhammadraees92
      February 13 at 08:58
  • [[sinceredesire]] 0
    add me too my id is sinceredesire
    July 2013
  • xiaomi 0
    Hi, I want to improve my English. My skype ID: jason.ji1986
    July 2013
  • hi friend plz i need to improve my english and i need a friend who speak with me on skype my id muhammad.amin2125.
    July 2013
  • hi friend plz i need to improve my english and i need a friend who speak with me on skype my id muhammad.amin2125.
    July 2013
  • khendy 723
    khendy12
    July 2013
    • mohammad85 jo Jordan 0
      Hi, I'd like to practice speaking English with you
      I am looking forward to hearing from u :-)

my Skype ID : eng.mohammad.mustafa85
      August 2014
    • lckythakur in India
      Hi Khendy , You can join me on skype: lcky.thakur
      November 02 at 09:01
  • [[erigooner]] 162 0 0
    cautinno20
    feel free to add me
    July 2013
  • [[Ninche-005]] 7941 3332 68
    Hi everyone! I need a partner who is native English speaker with whom I can, from time to time, talk in English. I am also open for discussion in Serbian, which is my native language with people which aren't native Serbian speaker, and I can help you with Serbian as well, even if you don't speak it very well.

I am almost fluent English speaker, I talk with tutors here on LingQ, but now I just want to have free, genuine conversation with native English speaker, just casual chat.

So, if you want to talk with me in English (and you're a native English speaker), or if you want me to teach you Serbian, please feel free to add me on Skype. My ID is "ninchekv"
    July 2013
    • mohammad85 jo Jordan 0
      Hi, I'd like to practice speaking English with you

August 2014
  • lynn_727 241
    my skype ID is lynn_zero
    July 2013
  • ruky_kuma 478
    Hi every body. I need to improve my speaking English ability via Skype ,please if any can give help me to take that goal i would glad you ,,,

my Skype id is ruky.kuma

Thanks
    September 2013
  • Aliuser 226
    Hi This is Ali Qureshi
    Want to have practise with partner with who i can make practise on regular basis.

Skype id : AliQureshi49
    Thanks
    September 2013
  • Peterko 7713
    Hi everyone.

I am looking for someone who is a native English speaker to improve my English. I am preparing for Cambridge exam and therefore I would like to reach a very high level of English. Can any native English speaker help me? Thank you very much. My skype ID is peter.stefanik80

October 2013
  • hi, friends
    am also need to practice English well, somebody has interested to communicate with me please contact on Skype.
    ma Skype id- sharathmohan00
    January 2014
  • [[gustavo_coghi]] 3916 52
    Hello, My name is Gustavo and i am from Brazil. I love speaking english and hope make some friends on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi

February 2014
  • samirb 0
    I need some upper level English speakers (I am an intermediate learner)They got to be very serious learners.Here my Skype id banerjeept
    February 2014
  • dan_tan 4766
    sign me up, ID: dan.tan1984
    February 2014
  • eid 0
    skype ID--- eid.elmi1
    March 2014
  • Hello friends .I speak English fluently.No matter what your age,sex and even English level are like . I can teach those friends who their levels are lower than me and learn from those friends who their levels are higher than me . . For learning a language we need to learn it by our ears not by our eyes .. so forget about textbooks,grammar and English classes .All these stuff are useless. we must learn from each other.So lets jump to speaking and improving our skills. I hop that all of you meet me on skype ... This is my skype ID hadi_tahmasbmirza
    May 2014
  • Hi There,
    This is Pankaj From India.This days I am trying to Improve my english speaking.
    so if you can help me with.
    Thanks
    My Skype is : thankipankaj10
    May 2014
  • Hi friend, I'm shuji and Japanese.
    I want to talk in English and improve English skill.

My skype ID is bluepeace7777
    thank you.
    May 2014
  • Hi I am looking for speaking partners at skype to polish my english speaking.
    my skype id - b.singh92
    May 2014
  • Hi , I am Akas,

My English is Intermediate, I'm looking for some friends in all over the world to improve my English speaking via skype.

Anyone here add me on Skype, my Skype id: azad_bbc . If you are Native English Speaker. You are mostly Welcome :-) .

Welcome all, I can help you in Bengali If you want.
    May 2014
  • Hi everyone I am looking for someone who can speak english for more practice

My skype:knife12329

Add me thank you
    May 2014
  • smtcsr 0
    Hi everyone,

I am looking for friends who can speak english to improve speaking skill. We can contact via skype and my skype id is smtcesur.

Add me to speak :)
    Thanks.
    July 2014
    • hussain030 in India 0
      skype id : niassuh030
      August 2014
  • let's practice our english. my skype is odion_x see u there.
    July 2014
  • I want to improve my english my skype name is dimitardimitrov7 I am Bulgarian .I will answer anyone
    July 2014
  • rowbert 467
    Hello everyone!
    August 2014
  • rowbert 467
    Hello everybody! My level is intermediate, if you like to pratices english by skype, please add me, my skype ID is rowbert . I'm from Brazil and I'm online all day in skype.
    August 2014
  • Hi, I'd like to practice speaking English with someone,

August 2014
  • hi everyone ... i also looking for a partner to speaking English ... English isn't my native language ... so i want how's English is native language .... my name in Skype is : (( almanal295 )) add me please ^_^
    August 2014
  • i am looking for a partner for English conversation practice, my skype-id : msuhailqureshi
    August 2014
  • skype id ---> niassuh030

i m glad to meet sumone speaking in eng !!
    August 2014
  • hi, we can talk through Skype and help each other. here is my Skype ID mianirfanali85. Thanks
    October 2014
  • Hi guys, I am a native English speaker. I have grown up in America my entire life and I am currently attending university. For a project, I need to help someone improve their English skills. I would be more than happy to help anyone that contacts me - my Skype is bye.Spiderman, and if I'm not online you can Kik me at the same ID. Thanks!
    December 2014
  • pkuxying 100
    Hello there , I'm from China. I'm studing English and Russian . I'm looking for friends for language exchanges. My skype is innabeijing. see you!
    December 2014
  • Hi. I'm Japanese. I would like to learn English each other. so you can call me. my Skype ID : bluepeace7777. We talk any topic in English. Thank you.
    March 2015
  • my skype ID : mostafa.abdolahi68
    see you!
    May 2015
  • Hi if everyone would like to speak english and learn english from me i can help feel easy to add me on skype : amir.shehzad311
    May 2015
  • i want english speaking partner to improve my english. my skype id is titomj60
    July 2015
  • Shohan 0
    Hi. I am from Bangladesh. I am interested in English speaking. I want to improve my fluency. I am looking for some partners. My Skype Id : ishaq-sohan
    Please add me.
    August 2015
  • Hi! I'm Liliia. I want to improve my English with a native speaker. Also I can help with learning of the Ukrainian language. I have some problems with my English so I need a partner with good patience.
    August 2015
  • Hi everybody! my ID: nurgali.seidazimov
    August 2015
  • if annyone would like to speak and learn english feel free to add me it's me Amir from united kingdom my SKYPE IS: amir.shehzad311
    September 2015
  • I want to speak English on Skype
    November 2015
  • [[cheolminhwang]] 0
    i am looking for a partner for English conversation practice, my skype ID : hwang.cheolmin92 From South Korea)
    25years old, male!
    April 2016
  • skype id: sina.farahanii
    June 2016
  • Hi. Seeking for a speaking and writing partner, an advanced one and this is my Skype id: samira_survey_1987
    July 2016
  • English Speaking on Skype my skype name (talarigopi) or *****
    October 11 at 10:43
  • julopes 768
    Hi! I'd like to practice english... I'm starting now... My skype is julopes.atleta
    October 17 at 13:46
  • vijay_123 4234
    Hi

I am vijay maurya from India.

I want to practice English speaking.

Please add me to this group. my skype id is vijay.maurya467
    February 16 at 22:33
    • WinterShaker gb United Kingdom 838 975 1
      Hi Vijay. I might be able to help you with English practice, if you are able to help me with Urdu/Hindi (I am currently at absolute beginner level, but hope to improve). Would that be of interest?
      July 08 at 16:48
      • vijay_123 in India 4234
        Hi, I can help you with hindi. let us talk and improve together.
        July 10 at 20:50
  • Dr.Rud 0
    He. who has a free time for speaking?)
    July 07 at 19:37
  • Hi guys, I'd like to practice my speaking skills via Skype if anyone is interested please add me "Mohamedsaa3d"
    July 14 at 18:52
  • hey, I want to learn English by speaking on Skype.[url=http://tilesapk.com/Skype-free-IM-amp-video-calls_apk-android-direct-download.html]skype[/url]
    where do you come from? skype of me: minzy1106
    July 18 at 07:04