Daily English practice group on skype
Hi..we are group of people round the globe helping and improving english speaking skill on skype(only voice calls).Write your skypeid and i will add you..!!
September 2013
  • den_itsmylife
    December 2013
  • Wulfgar 19996 8738 27065
    Off topic, but how do I avoid getting pulled into a group like this? Over the past year or so the number of english learning groups that trick me into answering calls has grown. Here is one way it happens. I'll exchange Skype IDs with someone who is interested in language exchange, and they will call me on Skype. When I answer them, I find myself in an english practice group. Another way it happens - someone obtains my Skype ID, second hand I assume, and a group of people will start calling me with no warning.

In either case, I find the best way to deal with these people is to block them. Deleting them doesn't work, because they'll just call anyway. Trying to explain to them the benefits of one-on-one doesn't work either, because what they really want to do is talk in groups.
    December 2013
  • Davidjvl 46301 44608
    @Wulfgar

I have had the same thing happen to me a few times. The first time I just made an excuse and left after ten minutes. Now I just don't answer calls for group chats unless I am told about what I am getting into. One time, out of frustration, I had to say to a group that called me several times a week that I'm simply too busy to teach them English for free.

It's terribly awkward being expected to lead a group conversation. I do feel bad, though, since most of the people I see asking for such conversations come from poor countries.
    December 2013
  • Wulfgar 19996 8738 27065
    @djvlbass

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.

I wonder if ahmed220v and others would consider sending a text message before calling, letting us know that they aren't doing language exchange, and maybe describing what they expect from a native speaker.
    December 2013
  • my skype : thaovyk47
    i want to make friend with people. nice to meet you all!
    and i want to learn english so if you want to learn english let add my ID
    December 2013
  • ItsMe 0
    Hi, me too I want to participate in this group.

Add me please : ItsMourad13

Thanks.

Mourad
    January 2014
  • Hello, I'm from Indonesia. Here's my skype: varnsz :)
    January 2014
  • fawazfofo 533
    hello add me fofo.gag thinks
    January 2014
  • Hi, Skype: globalprospect
    February 2014
  • ammna 421
    i want to improve my english but i dont no how can i
    February 2014
  • Lucas_Raimondi 742 10302 22123
    Good job man, please add me lucaspayne
    February 2014
  • cenaboyz 135
    junaidkabir is myn :) add me also
    February 2014
  • [[gustavo_coghi]] 3916 52
    Hello guys, my name is Gustavo and i am from Brazil. I am a keen for learning english and i would like to meet some people to practice english and make new friends. My skype is gustavo.coghi.

Thanks Everybody,
    February 2014
  • dan_tan 4766
    add me : dan.tan1984
    February 2014
  • hi Nourhan_samy1 my skype id ty
    February 2014
  • hi , it's my ID : sangarguloglu
    February 2014

• Hi
    so i am here for practice my English language - i would be grateful to add me in your English class to progress and learn more - any how i am in intermediate level i think and so eager to learn more.
    with Best wishes

My SKYPE ID is shapour.khodaparast
    February 2014
  • airiy 49
    hi, my skype ID atik_it07
    February 2014
  • samirb 0
    I need some upper level English speakers (I am an intermediate learner)They got to be very serious learners.Here my Skype id banerjeept
    February 2014
  • Hi, me too I want to participate in this group.
    add me also Skype ID: imran.yaqoob6
    February 2014
  • vijay_123 4234
    Myself is vijay maurya.i want to practice english.kindly add me .my skype id is vijay.maurya467
    February 2014
  • abhid21 514
    my id : abhid21
    February 2014
  • please add me to practise our English together and I promise to help you if I am not busy even if you are still beginner
    zyadkawash
    February 2014
  • sukanya 725
    hiii, i need help too...
    plz add me ..
    my skype id : sukanya.dutta90
    February 2014
    • vijay_123 in India 4234
      Hi

I am vijay maurya from India.

I want to practice English speaking.

Please add me my skype id is vijay.maurya467 and you can practice with me.
      February 16 at 22:36
  • Hi, I'm Wayne I want to improve and practice english Too

My skype is: cheng_wai
    March 2014
  • I am want to improve my english as quick as possible . so I need a good partner either a female or a male for english conversation through skype my id is gowthaman.kutty
    March 2014
  • I want to practice english through skype. Do not hesitate to add me My skype id gowthaman.kutty
    March 2014
  • hi,Buddies i want to communicate and improve my accent and pronunciation too.i am intermediate level so kindly add me on skype my skype id is jamers_786.thanks in advance hope you will enjoy with me and improve your listen skill too.
    March 2014
  • I'd like to participate this group.
    Please add me, my skype nick: duonghaokhanh
    April 2014
  • mark17 0
    if you want to have a good conservation you can add me: marks17x

Thank you
    Gracias
    xie xie
    Obrigado
    Arigato
    April 2014
  • mark17 0
    if you want to have a good conservation you can add me: markx17x

Thank you
    Gracias
    xie xie
    Obrigado
    Arigato
    April 2014
  • My skype id: ridoy.khan4. Add me to practice regularly. I live in Bangladesh. My English isn't bad enough to understand... Wanna try? Let's chat.
    April 2014
  • Hi everyone, I would like to practice my English, esp speaking, And I can teach Arabic, as It's my mother tongue..I can teach Arabic grammar, writing, and speaking in any topic...btw I can speak Classic Arabic fluently

my Skype: abdadiam.aljrushi
    April 2014
  • Hi There,
    This is Pankaj From India.This days I am trying to Improve my english speaking.
    so if you can help me with.
    Thanks
    My Skype is : thankipankaj10
    May 2014
  • My skype id- ridoy.khan4. Add me to find out more!!!
    May 2014
  • please add me arjay.p.villavicencio
    May 2014
  • bonpalkups 3900
    I want to be part of this group...
    Please add me too.
    Skype ID jantonio.franco
    June 2014
  • Hi. I am Dee Singh from Karachi, I have been learning English for very long time but still I can't speak English well because I don't practice spoken English. I need people who could practice spoken English with me If someone interested in talking to me kindly feel free to add me. My Skype: learner_learner
    November 2015
  • vijay_123 4234
    Hi

I am vijay maurya from India.

Please add me to this group. my skype id is vijay.maurya467
    February 16 at 22:23