You will learn
davidedade 70 1762
in this lesson they say "you will learn" I think that's wrong? I thought one should say " you will learn IT"?
Please help.
July 2014
  • Ozemite 2050 3530 561
    I can't see the link anywhere to the lesson you're asking about - so I don't know if any words are missing, etc.
    But in general, it's not always necessary to specify what you will learn, because often what will be learned is already understood in context.
    If my kids, for example, said they don't know how to understand some new school work yet, I might reply with, "Oh, you will learn"
    July 2014
    • davidedade gb United Kingdom 70 1762
      Hi ( I press enter too early ) lol
      you could not explained the concept in a better way, I have been living in London for many years and sometimes I get confused by little things. Thank you very much.
      Davide
      July 2014
        SanneT gb United Kingdom 487 343
        Yes, London has that effect on many of us!
        July 2014
      • Ozemite au Australia 2050 3530 561
        No worries. I was wondering if the "it" was necessary in Italian, like it is in Dutch. For example, where in English we can just say "I know", I noticed that the Dutch always say "I know it" ('Ik weet het', not just 'Ik weet'). Is Italian like that?
        July 2014
        • OzzyHellBack us United States 55
          I guess Dutch and Italian specify the it bit for better accuracy at understanding the sentence. For me, even though I'm a native English speaker, I get a little confused in the language. So I guess it can happen to anyone.
          July 2014