What means this word: Lapidus, in portuguese.
wmegale 23
What means this word: Lapidus, in portuguese.
August 2014
  • Elric 17055 7024 5727
    There's no such word in Portuguese. Where did you see it?
    August 2014
  • "Lapidus" is a family name, a surname, a last name. If it has a meaning, in any language, it might be found in a "name dicitionary." "Washington" is also a family name, a surname, a last name. If it has a meaning in any language, it might be found in a "name dictionary." Proper nouns, in my humble opinion, are not words that are translated from one language to another. Lapidus is a proper noun. Washington is a proper noun. San Francisco is a proper noun and it is not called Saint Frank in any language. Rather it is called San Francisco in all languages that are not indiginous to North America. So, if you ask somoene what does Charles mean in Spanish and they say Carlos, that to me, is not quite accurate. Carlos and Charles are two separate proper nouns and one is not the translation of the other. However if you think that proper nouns or names of people can be translated from one language to another, you might consider looking at all all the names that people can have in Portuguese and selecting the one that looks most like or sounds most like "Lapidus. I hope that helps.
    August 2014