Native English Speaker Here

shiningskyline 0
Hi, I'm from the UK and a native speaker of English. I'm always excited to meet new people and make friends all over the world, so if you want someone to practice English with through friendly, casual chats, add me on my Skype: whatsthisgizmo.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you :)
May 2013
  • AGISSON 17375 3526
    Hello,
    How are you ? I can add you on my Skype . Acthally, I am learning English and speaking with a native .
    Have a good time.
    May 2013
  • AGISSON 17375 3526
    Hello,
    How are you ? I can add you on my Skype . Acthally, I am learning English and speaking with a native .
    Have a good time.
    May 2013
  • ismael80 19
    Hello, i'll add you on my Skype: ismael.abado
    Best regards
    May 2013
  • vitao 0 0 108
    Hi there! I am Brazilian native and want to practice my English. I'll add you on my skype. If you want to learn portuguese just call me.
    May 2013
  • TiagoBorges 14
    hi, i am Brazilian and want to practice my english also, i started english class this week, i have not skype yet, but would like talk with someone for chat. if you want to learn portugues just call me also.
    June 2013
  • pharmasmrity 0
    Hi, I am from Bangladesh,completed Graduation in Pharmacy dept.Now wish to take IELTS for my higher study. That's why I need help from UK English native speaker for Improving English skills specially for speaking.If anyone here please help me and add me on skype:snowball775
    June 2014
  • bart21 21 1038
    Hello, I am from Poland, I've graduated as a master of mechanical engineering and at present work in automotive industry. I am interested in new technology in automotive, cycyling, bike tour, global economy. I believe that we will find out many topics to speak in English(my level is B2 and I have to improve it). I am wating for message from you on skype:xenoks (podkarpackie)
    July 2014
  • tylerc97 704 0
    I am also a native speaker feel free to send me a request for speaking practice
    July 2014
    • giorgione985 ge Georgia
      It is first time I have been here, I need a native ENGLISH speaker, could you help me?
      August 2014
    • Aigansha us United States
      Hi, I need improve my English speaking too. I am from Kazakhstan. I am ready to communicate with everyone. Please send me request if need to my e-mail*****
      October 18 at 11:49
  • polyglot87 0
    I am so glad to see this. You guys are invited to add me: Skype: ahsanahsan720
    July 2014
  • Goghnoos
    Do you have yahoo? My skype doesn't work well.
    July 2014
  • giorgione985
    hi , may I have skype interview with you?
    August 2014
  • Hawtsil 621
    Hi, I´m from Brazil, and I need to improve my English. I´d like to meet you.
    August 2014
  • Bella_Xiong5 0
    Hello, I am a chinese. working in a software company in Shanghai, I wonder if we can share English learning to each other.. yeah, I also like making new friends. My Skype is bella.xiong5 .
    August 2014
  • katsaros 6339 500
    i am interested in improving my english. I am from Greece . My skype is skatsaros74
    September 2014
  • dansouzavgp 70
    Hello.
    September 2014
  • dansouzavgp 70
    Hello! How are you? I'm brazilian and i need a help. Can ou help me? thanks
    September 2014
  • [guimorais94] 2555
    Hi Helen. I'm brazilian and i would like to talk in English. If you to want, in Portuguese too. Thanks.
    September 2014
  • sharmapankaj830 0 0
    hello mam i wanna learn english.. i am from india..
    September 2014
  • Zidan 651
    Hi,I found out that you everyone need practice his/her English with other friends therefore It's a great opportunity for us to speak and enhance our English together and may be make proposal for other people.
    If you interested send your Skype or add me my Skype is mtf.88
    BUT STILL SAY CONCENTRATE ON SPEAKING NOT CHATTING.
    Waiting you feedback.
    October 2014
  • HelenSt 0
    Teach me English! Please!
    October 2014
  • metesete 529
    add me pls my skype is metesete
    November 2014
  • qandil75
    Hello
    have you got imo to talk
    March 02 at 17:49
  • Romnik 44 15402
    Hi ^_^

I also use the sight "Interpals", and I have met so many lovely people from around the world :), you might also love it as someone liking friendly, casual chats!
    March 03 at 13:16
  • phfaku
    I think I need to create a Skype account.
    October 19 at 18:34