Pay basque

this is a new course which has just been added. Would someone please provide an english translation for me? I am really enjoying listening to the voices on the recording. I am willing to give points for a translation. Thank you for your support.

It is always helpful if you provide a link to the lesson you are referring too. I guess it is this lesson: Login - LingQ

Sometimes providers provide translations. Often they do not. There are several reasons.

The first reason is, that usually after beginner 1 students should be able to get the meaning of a text by looking words up. If there is a problem with a phrase, you can ask on the forum.

The second reason is, that additional efforts from the providers like translations, lesson notes etc. are not honored. Recently it happened to me, that a student was asking for an explanation, without recognizing that I had provided it in the lesson notes. Students simply don’t recognize the small symbols underneath the lesson title. So I’m asking myself why I should put any efforts in adding them.

Usually I would recommend asking the lesson provider, but here it is the LingQ Support. I had a short look at the text but as I’m neither a native speaker of French nor English it would take me too much time.

Another idea: You could ask for a translation on the Exchange page if the translation is important for you.

P.S. It doesn’t look like a new lesson to me (too many roses and too many times taken for a new lesson).

This lesson is classified as Beginner 2. I think it is at least intermediate 1 regarding the vocabulary and the length of it.