Phrasal verbs with 'come"

From my own experience and from the experience of my students ‘PHRASAL VERBS’ is the most difficult aspect of the English Grammar for the foreign learners.
That’s why I always try to speak with the English native speakers about this topic.
Several days ago I had such a conversation with Richard from England.
We talk about the phrasal verbs wirth ‘come’.

I’ve made a transcription of this conversation and sent it to the English library.
So all English learners who are interested in this difficult but very interesting theme, can find Richard’s interview here:

2 Likes

My apologies for completely misunderstanding Evgueny’s question to me at one point in this conversation … it is obvious where this happens. I hope listeners benefit from the interview nonetheless …

come along, come by,come across,come back , come together lol native speakers just learn them by being exposed to them

Yes, you’re right - they’re all popular and in use all the time. 25 seemed a lotto get through, though …

THere is a new podcast with Richard and me about 'PHRASAL VERBS WITH ‘TO GIVE’.
Here is the link:

I’ve recorded with Richard one more podcast to this collection- PHARASL VERBS WITH ‘HOLD’:

This time we’ve recorded a new podcast PHRASAL VERBS WITH ‘MAKE’:

Here is our new dialogue - about the PHRASAL VERBS WITH ‘TURN’:

My new interview with Richard for the collection ENGLISH PHRASAL VERBS MIN USE is about ASK.
Here is the link to our conversation - SOME PHRASAL VERBS WITH ‘ASK’: