Нашествие на Европу (Inroads into Europe)

In this article I write about the huge immigrant waves covered Europe last month.
Here is the link to the Russian version:

If you have some own opinions about the immigration in your own countries, you can write here as well.

1 Like

And here is the link to the English transdlation of my article about this problem with the immigration in Europe:

1 Like

I live near the center of the U.S. We have immigrants from Mexico and Central America. I think normally I would draw a hard line against them. However, I’ve become good friends with many and now sympathize with their situation. They seem hard working, kind, and are bilingual. They have a sense of community which we haven’t had in decades. Instead of keeping to their homes they can be seen outside on their porches talking with neighbors. The men are in the driveways working on their cars ~ which is something I haven’t seen since the early 70’s. I remember having dinner with an immigrant family a few years ago. During the meal a relative delivered a new but broken washing machine. We spent the evening working on it. That’s something my grandparent’s generation would have done but is rare nowadays. So, in short, they remind me of my family and neighbors way back in the day.

1 Like